• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Shiny XYZ Xerneas

Nowhere Girl

Reaction score
As you may know, the Shiny Xerneas event is currently making its rounds across the globe. Right now, it's at Hyper Japan in the UK. The fact that we're expected to pay an entry fee (£15; $20 US) just to pick up this exclusive Legend is outrageous, but that aside, there's no way I can attend this event even if I wanted to.

I really, really want this Xerneas!

What I can offer

Most EU events over the last few years. Many of them I have doubles of. I have a boatload of Shiny Beldums from ORAS's release. Edit: Also a bunch of Diancies.

I have several 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Adamant HA Kangaskhans in Dive Balls. All legit from a failed Masuda breeding spree.

Any Pokémon in the Dex (not including Volcanion, obviously). This includes every form of Unown.
(Vivillon: Meadow, Elegant, Modern, High Plains, Continental, Polar)

Shinies, all self caught: Emolga, Dedenne, Remoraid, Octillery, Phantump

Battle Maison items: Anything apart from Ability Capsule (sorry)

If there's anything else, or if you're unsure of something, please ask, and I'll see if I've got it. :)

My FC is 2664 2094 1260
I can be around between about 9am-9pm GMT+1.

I prefer to arrange trades ahead of time so that neither of us is stuck waiting for the other person for hours.
Please also note that I am a 100% legit player and do not deal in hacks. I also do not clone.

Last edited:
I 'd be willing to trade you XYZ Shiny Xerneas for an Elegant Vivillon. The Xerneas is from the US event and has been SRed with 31/31/31/31/x/31. I can trade anytime today till 12 GMT+1. But if not today then I can also trade on Wednesday at 8pm GMT +1.

I 'd be willing to trade you XYZ Shiny Xerneas for an Elegant Vivillon. The Xerneas is from the US event and has been SRed with 31/31/31/31/x/31. I can trade anytime today till 12 GMT+1. But if not today then I can also trade on Wednesday at 8pm GMT +1.
Sounds perfect! I'll be online for the next 15 minutes. What's your Friend Code?

Edit: Guess I missed you? Please send me your FC, and hopefully we can trade on Wednesday.

Last edited:
My friend code is 1590-4954-6510. I can get on in about 10 minutes if you still wanna do it today if not then Wed.

Edit: Just logged off, I'll see you at 8 GMT+1 on Wed then.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom