• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF: Shinys FT: Shinys, Legendaries, and Events

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my Shiny Hunting Thread! Below you can see my current list of wants. I am looking for any Battle Ready Mons but specifically any that would be good on a Trick Room Team (including ones with Trick Room). The rest of the shinys on the list are passive wants but I am itneresed in. I'd like everything lvl 40 or lower if possible. I would prefer all Gen 6 or lower through ORAS or X/Y and in interesting balls but can trade in Gen 7 if necessary. Only a handful of my shiny trades have been self obtained so assume they are casual. Thank you!

Trapinch
Spinarak
Pawniard
Ponyta
mantine
Buizel
Poiwag
Voltorb

For trade:
shinys
In Moon:
pidgey, Raikou, gengar, Slowking, Dragonite, gigalith, koffing, gyarados, giratina, Jirachi - others, ask and I can check

rares
celesteela, Phermosa, Xurkitree, Keldeo, darkrai, mewtwo, arceus, hoopa, darkrai, Moltres, Kyogre, entei, yvetal - others, ask and I can check

In my Y version:
shinys
corsola, magneton, absol, pidgey, umbreon, Lugia - others, ask and I can check

rares
jirachi, phione, Zapdos, Articuno, JP Arceus, Hoopa, Regice Deoxys, Latias x2, Entei, reshiram, Virizion, Victini, mewtwo - others, ask and I can check

Events
alazzles (6), kalos hat Pikachus (5), Target Charizard (1), Marshadow codes (3), and Marshados themselves (6), Silvally codes (3), Silvally themselves (no bottle cap) (5).

I also have a fair amount of chainging shinys for trade so PM me with what you are looking for.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me on this journey!

Updated: 11/1

Last edited: