• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Shuckle with Stealth Rock

MachDragonX

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I need help from Generation 5 breeders with access to the B2/W2 move tutors. I would breed this Shuckle myself but I don't own these games.

Here is what I need:

Shuckle
Level: Preferably level 1, but this isn't a requirement. I will accept any level.
Ability: Sturdy
IV spread (listed in the order of HP/Attack/Defense/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed): 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: None necessary
Nature: Careful
Moves: Stealth Rock

The only catch is, I need this Shuckle to be 100% legit. This is very important; it cannot be hacked, genned, edited, RNGed, etc.

If you need to, you can use hacked parents in the breeding process, but the Shuckle you ultimately trade me must be legit. I will report you to the moderators if I find out the Shuckle isn't legit or was edited/hacked in any way.

I will however accept a clone of a legit Shuckle if somebody can offer one with the above specifications.

As for what I can offer in return, I have lots of stuff. Here's a sample of what I can trade:

Battle Maison items, including the Ability Capsule
Thunder/Water/Fire/Leaf/Moon/Sun/Dawn/Shiny/Dusk Stones
Mega Stones: Blazikenite, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Gengarite, Ampharosite, Alakazite, Medichamite, Kangaskhanite, Gardeviorite.
Any of the IV breeding leftovers in my old trading thread: MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers (If you want a Pokemon listed but with different/perfect IVs, I can breed it for you. Also, this thread is out of date and does not include many of the recent breeding leftovers I have obtained. I can also breed Pokemon from scratch in generation 6, so if you are interested in something not listed in that thread, just ask).
Fancy Pattern Vivillon
2007 Japanese event Mew (from PokeFesta - Pal City)
Winter 2013 French event Keldeo (M15 tie-in)
Shiny Hariyama (Rash nature, Guts as its ability, level 30, male, caught in the Friend Safari in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Altaria (Jolly nature, Natural Cure as its ability, level 50, male, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Premier Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Floatzel (Rash nature, Swift Swim as its ability, level 52, female, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Dedenne (Careful nature, Cheek Pouch as its ability, level 22, male, in a Quick Ball) (Not able to be nicknamed)

I am willing to trade multiple Battle Maison items (not including the Ability Capsule), Thunder/Water/Fire/Leaf/Moon/Sun/Dawn/Shiny/Dusk stones, or IV breeding leftovers/IV bred Pokemon for the Shuckle, but anything else listed here would be a one-for-one trade.

Feel free to make an offer of your own if you would like. I will try to be accommodating as long as the offer is reasonable.

Last edited:
I need help from Generation 5 breeders with access to the B2/W2 move tutors. I would breed this Shuckle myself but I don't own these games.

Here is what I need:

Shuckle
Level: Preferably level 1, but this isn't a requirement. I will accept any level.
IV spread (listed in the order of HP/Attack/Defense/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed): 31/31/31/x/31/31

The only catch is, I need this Shuckle to be 100% legit. This is very important; it cannot be hacked, genned, edited, RNGed, etc.

-Snip-

That's near impossible. The best you can hope for is a 4IV'd Shuckle if it's from Gen 5 as the Destiny Knot mechanic was not introduced until Gen 6, and even then, it'll take weeks before the 4th IV gets a beneficial roll. If you change your mind about it being RNG'd, I'll breed it for you.

Here is what I need:

Shuckle

If you need to, you can use hacked parents in the breeding process, but the Shuckle you ultimately trade me must be legit. I will report you to the moderators if I find out the Shuckle isn't legit or was edited/hacked in any way.

I will however accept a clone of a legit Shuckle if somebody can offer one with the above specifications.

As for what I can offer in return, I have lots of stuff. Here's a sample of what I can trade:

Battle Maison items, including the Ability Capsule
Thunder/Water/Fire/Leaf/Moon/Sun/Dawn/Shiny/Dusk Stones
Mega Stones: Blazikenite, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Gengarite, Ampharosite, Alakazite, Medichamite, Kangaskhanite, Gardeviorite.
Any of the IV breeding leftovers in my old trading thread: MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers (If you want a Pokemon listed but with different/perfect IVs, I can breed it for you. Also, this thread is out of date and does not include many of the recent breeding leftovers I have obtained. I can also breed Pokemon from scratch in generation 6, so if you are interested in something not listed in that thread, just ask).
Fancy Pattern Vivillon
2007 Japanese event Mew (from PokeFesta - Pal City)
Winter 2013 French event Keldeo (M15 tie-in)
Shiny Hariyama (Rash nature, Guts as its ability, level 30, male, caught in the Friend Safari in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Altaria (Jolly nature, Natural Cure as its ability, level 50, male, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Premier Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Floatzel (Rash nature, Swift Swim as its ability, level 52, female, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Dedenne (Careful nature, Cheek Pouch as its ability, level 22, male, in a Quick Ball) (Not able to be nicknamed)

I am willing to trade multiple Battle Maison items (not including the Ability Capsule), Thunder/Water/Fire/Leaf/Moon/Sun/Dawn/Shiny/Dusk stones, or IV breeding leftovers/IV bred Pokemon for the Shuckle, but anything else listed here would be a one-for-one trade.

Feel free to make an offer of your own if you would like. I will try to be accommodating as long as the offer is reasonable.

I can do this for you. It will take some time though. If you have a 5iv skarmony with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird. (Impish) im game

Here is what I need:

Shuckle

-Snip-

That's near impossible. The best you can hope for is a 4IV'd Shuckle if it's from Gen 5 as the Destiny Knot mechanic was not introduced until Gen 6, and even then, it'll take weeks before the 4th IV gets a beneficial roll. If you change your mind about it being RNG'd, I'll breed it for you.

I need this as soon as possible, so I will change my mind and accept RNGed Pokemon (RNG manipulation isn't truly hacking anyway, I was just covering as many bases as possible to drive home that it needs to be legit). What do you want in return for it?

Here is what I need:

Shuckle

-Snip-

I need this as soon as possible, so I will change my mind and accept RNGed Pokemon (RNG manipulation isn't truly hacking anyway, I was just covering as many bases as possible to drive home that it needs to be legit). What do you want in return for it?

A Shiny Stone if you have a spare, I'll start working on it right now. Do you have a gender preference and/or nickname?

Here is what I need:

Shuckle

-Snip-

A Shiny Stone if you have a spare, I'll start working on it right now. Do you have a gender preference and/or nickname?

Sound good. Thanks!

Here is what I need:

Shuckle

-Snip-

Sound good. Thanks!

No problem. Gender or nickname preference?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom