• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Some legendaries FT Legendaries + events + mega stones

JewelsVerne

Who am I? Where am I?
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm short 2 legendaries and the GTS is basically useless, so I thought I'd try here. Here's what I'm looking for:

Regice
Regirock

My only requirement is that they be English and not nicknamed. Preferably UT. Clones are fine, no hacks please

Here's what I have to offer. These are all clones:

UT Japanese event Mew, lvl 5, Lonely
UT Oblivia Deoxys, lvl 50, Lax, attack forme
*Nearly UT XY Torchic, lvl 15, Lonely, with Blazekinite
Darkrai, lvl 100, naughty
Mewtwonite Y x2
*Mewtwonite X
*Tyranitarite

Pokemon and stones with * I got myself, so I can vouch for their legitimacy. The others came from trades but look legit to me.

I'm also looking for an Engish Mew and, if it legitimately exists, a Japanese event Diancie with an English name (I saw one once, not sure if it was hacked), Houndoomite, and Aggronite.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've got an English Cresselia (from BW2, L70 so unfortunately not UT) going spare. What event are the Mews from?

Edit - And an Unova Regirock, which is UT as well as English.

Last edited:
I've got an English Cresselia (from BW2, L70 so unfortunately not UT) going spare. What event are the Mews from?

Edit - And an Unova Regirock, which is UT as well as English.

I believe it's a Susumu Mew, so 4th gen giveaway.

I have a Latios, Latias and a Regice nicknamed Jotunn. The Latios has Pokerus and the Latias is Timid. I'm interested in your Celebi and Keldeo if that's ok

Right. One of those Mews and the Keldeo for Cresselia & Regirock?

I'll see if I can flip for the other legends you're looking for as well. No need.

I have a Latios, Latias and a Regice nicknamed Jotunn. The Latios has Pokerus and the Latias is Timid. I'm interested in your Celebi and Keldeo if that's ok

Sure, I'll give you Celebi and Keldeo for Latios and Latias? I think I'll hold out for a Regice without a nickname, but thanks!

I'm available now if you are.

Right. One of those Mews and the Keldeo for Cresselia & Regirock?

I'll see if I can flip for the other legends you're looking for as well. No need.

I can give you a Mew for Cresselia but PinkiePie up there got to the Keldeo a minute before you, so is these something else you want for the Regirock? If not I can see about getting the original cloned one more time

Sure, I'll give you Celebi and Keldeo for Latios and Latias? I think I'll hold out for a Regice without a nickname, but thanks!

I'm available now if you are.
Sure! And perfectly fine with me, thanks for the trade!

@JewelsVerne; Sorry, there isn't anything else I'd want from your offers. Cresselia for Mew is fine; if you do get to clone the Keldeo just let me know.

Done. Thanks for the trade.

I'll hold onto the Regirock until you can trade or don't need it anymore. Just VM/PM if you want to trade for it.

Done. Thanks for the trade.

I'll hold onto the Regirock until you can trade or don't need it anymore. Just VM/PM if you want to trade for it.

Awesome, thanks. And thanks for Cresselia!

@JewelsVerne
I have every Legends, some UT, included the Regiice and rock. Do you have na event pikachu or Diancie to trade?

@JewelsVerne
I have every Legends, some UT, included the Regiice and rock. Do you have na event pikachu or Diancie to trade?

Unfortunately I don't have a spare Diancie or event Pikachu, but if I get some I'll let you know

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom