• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh LF: Someone who can reset my Pokemon's EVs | FT: A whole bunch of other stuff

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Alright, hear me out.

I am not ready to get Isle of Armor yet, but I am in need of somebody who can help to reset the EVs of my Pokemon by bringing them to that handy dandy NPC. Brace yourself -- I have 18 Pokemon with EVs that need to be reset. Yikes.

Obviously, I have to be able to trust you so you don't just run off with my Pokemon, so if you can do this then please offer a good reference -- like if you've been a part of a group offering services, for example.

I won't be able to do the trades right away, but when I am, we'll initiate a trade and I'll send 6 of my 'mon your way to have EVs reset. We'll do this three times. I'd be happy if you can offer collateral but depending of your references, you may not need them.

It's a heavy demand so I'm willing to pay a lot. If you can do this for me then you can walk away with all of this in return:
Either Jet's shiny Type:Null or 2018 shiny Zygarde for your copy of SM/USUM
Any 2 shinies off my list
Any 1 GMAX off my list
Up to 5 HA/Aprimon off my list

If this sounds like something you can do, I'll be happy to discuss a time to get this done and how you want to do it.

Thank you for hearing me out. I'll be eternally grateful for your help!

Here is a link to my list: My Pokemon Stash (Gen 8)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom