• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: spinda (bdsp) [Completed]

krow18

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Does anyone have a spare Spinda or a spinda that they could breed? It’s the last Pokémon I need for the Pokédex ;-;

Does anyone have a spare Spinda or a spinda that they could breed? It’s the last Pokémon I need for the Pokédex ;-;

Well, seeing how I just bred a Spinda for another player, I can breed you one as well. It'll have to wait until later, as I have to go out today to pick up a new keyboard and mouse for my mom at Best Buy. Send me a conversation (the little letter icon, since I can see you're new here) and we'll talk trade.

Well, seeing how I just bred a Spinda for another player, I can breed you one as well. It'll have to wait until later, as I have to go out today to pick up a new keyboard and mouse for my mom at Best Buy. Send me a conversation (the little letter icon, since I can see you're new here) and we'll talk trade.
ok!

Back
Top Bottom