• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Timid Latios/Latias, Timid Tornadus and Calm Heatran

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_c_31

Reaction score
I'm looking for non-cloned versions of these legendaries. I can offer Mews, shiny Groudons or HA Ho-Oh. I could also breed for most anything you might want.

What events are the Mews from, and what nature is the HA Ho-oh? If they are what I'm looking for I can potentially offer Timid Lati@s.

What events are the Mews from, and what nature is the HA Ho-oh? If they are what I'm looking for I can potentially offer Timid Lati@s.

Not sure what event Mew is but the OT is FAL2010, which should help you. The Ho-Oh is quirky natured.

Gahhh. Sorry, but I have both of those already.

I got a calm Heatran and I would like a Mew if that is possible :) FC is 1349-7059-6726

Edit: Oh and do the Mews have an English name?

Last edited:
I got a calm Heatran and I would like a Mew if that is possible :) FC is 1349-7059-6726

Edit: Oh and do the Mews have an English name?

Yes, all english named. My FC is in my sig. Send me a pm about when you will be free for trade and I will get back with you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom