• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF trade partnership with Ultra Moon players

Mewfortytwo

Reaction score
As you may know, some legendaries can be accessed only if you have both of their version-exclusive counterparts. For example, you need both Raikou and Entei in your party to get Suicune. One has to "rent" the other version exclusive to gather everything the game has to offer, but it's hard to entrust your one-per-save legit monsters to somebody else. I know a lot about the game and can help with stuff such as that, trade-evolving, catching HA monsters in my VC Crystal... but I don't have any friends that play.

My version is Ultra Sun, FC 2724-5274-8673, IGN Thorn. Though I'd prefer to start the communication in a chat or something.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom