• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Unown

ShyOctopus

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
Heya, I'd love to have some different Unown letters, particularly ! and ? .

I can offer the following:
IV bred pokemon (Right now I only have scythers, dratinis, meditites, tentacools, ralts, and honedge. However, I'd be willing to IV breed a specific poke for an Unown)
BP Items
almost any obtainable berry in XY (including Starf/Lansat/Kee/Maranga)
Lucky Egg
Heart Scales
Razor Fang
Dragon Scale
Upgrade + Dubious Disc
Protector
Reaper Cloth
Whipped Dream
Dawn Stone
Razor Claw

Edit: I also have a Japanese 6IV ditto for trade, but I'm 99.9% sure it's hacked, considering the OT lives in Mexico. I won't ever use it so I might as well trade it to someone who will.

I got an A, I don't need anything special for it.

I do own a couple of D's, a ? & a Z and would need to check my pokebank for the rest
if it interest you, may i get some info about the IV breed pokemon natures/ability etc?

Last edited:
I do own a couple of D's, a ? & a Z and would need to check my pokebank for the rest
if it interest you, may i get some info about the IV breed pokemon natures/ability etc?

Ooo I'd really like a Z or a ? .

Currently I have IV bred Honedge (no egg moves or good natures but that's easily doable), Meditites (egg moves Psycho Cut + Thunder Punch, all are Jolly), Tentacools (egg move Knock Off + Calm natured), Ralts (love ball, Timid, egg move Destiny Bond + others I can't remember), and I was going to work on Ghastly (I already have a good 5 IV Japanese thanks to a friend). I only have one more 5 IV meditite and I already promised it to someone but I could breed another. If none of those interest you I could likely breed you something else, I want a ? unown ahahaha.

Last edited:

Ooo I'd really like a Z or a ? .

Currently I have IV bred Honedge (no egg moves or good natures but that's easily doable), Meditites (egg moves Psycho Cut + Thunder Punch, all are Jolly), Tentacools (egg move Knock Off + Calm natured), Ralts (love ball, Timid, egg move Destiny Bond + others I can't remember), and I was going to work on Ghastly (I already have a good 5 IV Japanese thanks to a friend). I only have one more 5 IV meditite and I already promised it to someone but I could breed another. If none of those interest you I could likely breed you something else, I want a ? unown ahahaha.

damn, i was hoping the ralts to be jolly or adamant, i really need a gallade @@
if you can get the honedge to be adamant aswell, it would interest me
the rest unfortunately i already got leftovers with those characteristics from wonder trade

btw, i checked my pokebank and it seems like i already transfered from my old versions de letters O, ! & W, i have a huge list of pending breeding proyects, so if you can get me any, we can deal xD

damn, i was hoping the ralts to be jolly or adamant, i really need a gallade @@
if you can get the honedge to be adamant aswell, it would interest me
the rest unfortunately i already got leftovers with those characteristics from wonder trade

btw, i checked my pokebank and it seems like i already transfered from my old versions de letters O, ! & W, i have a huge list of pending breeding proyects, so if you can get me any, we can deal xD
I can definitely breed you the ralts and honedge, it just might take a day or two.

I'd love the ? and ! , I like them ahaha. I'll send you a vm or a pm when they're ready.

Do you want a extra ! Or ? Unknown, I many want that japonesse ditto

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom