• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starman125

Reaction score
(Yes, I am aware you can catch Unown on Mirage Cave, but hear me out.)

I've recently started a living 'dex project that includes all formes, but I'm missing a few Unown (specifically, I, K, L, M, W, Y, and Z), as I've traded them a long time ago. I'd rather not have to keep checking for a Mirage Cave, so if anyone could help me out?

Tell me whatever it is you want in return.

EDIT: Done. Thanks @Lysson !

Last edited:
Form collecting happens to be my specialty :D! So I have all of them.
Do you happen to have any IV breed Pokemon? If so one IV Pokemon will do for the lot.
Thanks!

Hmm, depends. Is there something specific you're looking for?

Last edited:
Hmm, depends. Is there something specific you're looking for?

A competitive Scyther, Starmie, female Skarmory, Female Gothita, Ferroseed, Male Timburr, Chansey, Female Litwick, Axew, Sniper Horsea, Timid Big Pecks Pidgey, Snorlax, female Tentacool, Porygon

Alright, I'll look into those, and see which one I can do. For now, what's your timezone?

What do you say to... 9/10 AM your time tomorrow? Will that work?

Either that or 3/4 PM your time.

Last edited:

I'm not sure I'll be able to do it tomorrow as I leave for my college bus at 9 and I don't know when I'll be back as I'll be going for work experience. On weekdays I'm free from 5pm-8pm and then 9:30pm-around 11pm GMT.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do it tomorrow as I leave for my college bus at 9 and I don't know when I'll be back as I'll be going for work experience. On weekdays I'm free from 5pm-8pm and then 9:30pm-around 11pm GMT.

Hmm. Alright, I can work with that. Thanks. Just send me a PM whenever you're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom