• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Victini, giving shinies

PixelPerfect

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Victini, any nature and IVs are fine.

In return, I'm offering one of these shiny Pokémon:
- Blaziken (male, adamant nature, hidden ability Speed Boost)
- Gardevoir (female, modest nature, Trace ability)
- Lopunny (male, rash nature, Cute Charm ability)
- Umbreon (male, sassy nature, Synchronize ability)
- Camerupt (male, serious nature, Magma Armor ability)
- Banette (male, calm nature, Insomnia ability)
- Exploud (male, bold nature, Soundproof ability)
- Spinda (female, sassy nature, Own Tempo ability)
All the shinies offered are at level 100 and are fully EV-trained.

Hey There @PixelPerfect !!!.. I'll bite, i have an extra GF event Victini in my Y game. :)

May i have your shiny adamant HA male Blaziken in return?... :3

FC: 3711-9599-8103 ... IGN: Joseph

Whoa, if the trade is not done, I still have a couple of Victinis. And also many other event Pokemon. Interested in that Exploud and Camerupt of yours. :)

Hey There @PixelPerfect !!!.. I'll bite, i have an extra GF event Victini in my Y game. :)

May i have your shiny adamant HA male Blaziken in return?... :3

Whoa, if the trade is not done, I still have a couple of Victinis. And also many other event Pokemon. Interested in that Exploud and Camerupt of yours. :)

I actually just yesterday got a Victini from a different source, but if you still want to trade, I'm open for a different option. I can take Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa or Volcanion if you have/want to trade any of those.

I actually just yesterday got a Victini from a different source, but if you still want to trade, I'm open for a different option. I can take Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa or Volcanion if you have/want to trade any of those.
Nah, it's cool! Glad you got your Victini :cool:

if you're still in need of Arceus, i do have an extra GF event one in my Y game. :)

Just want to make sure on shiny HA Blazken first though.... Is it in a plain pokeball with a blue pentagon? ... and *Does Not* have the OT AuSLove or Sakati?
if so on both counts, then i'll be willing to part with my extra Arceus for it :)

if you're still in need of Arceus, i do have an extra GF event one in my Y game. :)

Just want to make sure on shiny HA Blazken first though.... Is it in a plain pokeball with a blue pentagon? ... and *Does Not* have the OT AuSLove or Sakati?
if so on both counts, then i'll be willing to part with my extra Arceus for it :)

I'm still open for an Arceus trade, yes.
The Blaziken I have is in a normal pokeball with a blue pentagon, OT is "J".

My FC is 4656-6949-9501.

I'm still open for an Arceus trade, yes.
The Blaziken I have is in a normal pokeball with a blue pentagon, OT is "J".

My FC is 4656-6949-9501.

Ok, sounds good to me!.... I just added you back :)

Also.. if you're still in need of Genesect i have an extra Plasma event one. It no longer has it's full event moveset (but still has techno blast), but other than that, it is an untouched level 15... If you're interested, i'll give it to you for your shiny sassy Umbreon with synchronize in return

Ok, sounds good to me!.... I just added you back :)

Also.. if you're still in need of Genesect i have an extra Plasma event one. It no longer has it's full event moveset (but still has techno blast), but other than that, it is an untouched level 15... If you're interested, i'll give it to you for your shiny sassy Umbreon with synchronize in return

I actually traded the Umbreon away very recently for a shiny Virizion because I didn't think I'd be needing it lol. I did gain a shiny Porygon2 with Pokerus if that interests you.

I actually traded the Umbreon away very recently for a shiny Virizion because I didn't think I'd be needing it lol. I did gain a shiny Porygon2 with Pokerus if that interests you.

lol no worries xD ... i already have a shiny Porygon2 but i am interested in your shiny Camerupt though! :D ... tbh i already have one in my OR game (my egg hatcher poke) but it's a hack and would love a more legit one to replace it with ^^;;;

lol no worries xD ... i already have a shiny Porygon2 but i am interested in your shiny Camerupt though! :D ... tbh i already have one in my OR game (my egg hatcher poke) but it's a hack and would love a more legit one to replace it with ^^;;;
OK, I'm fine with giving the Camerupt too

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom