• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: vivillon patterns

Lysson

Reaction score
What Vivillon patterns I'm looking for:
Archipelago
Monsoon
Pokeball (Don't care if cloned)
Sandstorm
Jungle

I have loads of HA Pokemon, just ask and I'll probably have it for you.

I also have the following left over patterns to trade:
Garden (my native, so can get it in any ball and can get a HA one too)
Marine x1
Polar x1
Modern x2
High Plains x4
Meadow x1
Continential x2

I also am offering a few items such as Balm Mushrooms. (I have many, do ask how many you want)
I have a Starf and Enigma berry growing so they are available to trade too.
I have a shiny Beedrill and Venomoth for trade as well but you must offer more then one (unless Pokeball) for these. These are my Kalos native shinies. I can Action Replay any other shiny you desire but you MUST ask as I get my shinies legit by default.

NEW:
I can breed a 5IV HA Fletchling in a Luxury ball if you so desire.
5IV Naive female HA Froakie (missing attack)
For these you must offer at least 3-5 of the desired patterns. (unless it is the Pokeball pattern)

FC: 4725-8143-3936
IGN: Fox

Don't be affraid to ask or negotiate, I don't bite <3 I'll only just give you nightmares, eh heh heh heh!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated, new offers including competitive 5IV HA Pokemon. I can do requests but only if you have all 5 I'm looking for. (keep in mind it will take a few days please)
Thanks~

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom