• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF: Volcanion

Reaction score
I'm trying to finish up my Gen VI Pokedex so I can properly start the next generation. I only have four one Pokemon left that I need:
  • Xerneas
  • Diancie
  • Hoopa
  • Volcanion
In return, I can offer the following:
  • Fall 2010 Mew or the Pokemon Ranch Mew
  • Winter 2011 Shiny Suicune or a regular Suicune
  • Registeel
  • Regirock
  • Groudon
  • Latios
  • Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
  • Dialga
  • Regigigas
  • Heatran
  • Cresselia
My friend code is 0447-5069-8526.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

jed

Reaction score
Hey, I'll trade you a Volcanion for your Celebi

My FC is 1135-1921-3640

jed

Reaction score
I just traded the Volcanion, but I gave a xerneas if you're interested

Reaction score
A Xerneas would be great too. I can trade anytime between 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM EST tomorrow.

jed

Reaction score
Sorry, I just got this message. How's tomorrow before 5 pacific time? Otherwise I'm pretty free next week

Reaction score
Today I cannot, I can probably do sometime this Wednesday though I need to check some things before I can give you a specific time range

jed

Reaction score
Hey, sorry I haven't been in touch, finals and the holidays got pretty frantic. I'm still interested if you are

Reaction score
It's no problem, its easier for me to trade this week anyway. I should be available to trade pretty much anytime for the next 5-6 days.