• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz for LivingDex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetrix969

Pokedex Filler
Reaction score
Hello all! ^-^ I'm working on completing my livingdex, and I'm really close with 699 of them. However, one of the Pokémon lines I have not been able to obtain is the Vullaby/Mandibuzz line, since Vullaby's only available on mirage spots and in the dark type friend safari. If any of you have a spare Vullaby or Mandibuzz laying around that you don't want or need it would be greatly appreciated. No hacks, please. Thanks ahead of time ^-^

I can get one for you. Would you mind trade-evolving my Haunter as payment?

No problem ^-^ I'm available whenever you are.

Just give me a couple minutes--need to breed one first. What is your fc? Mine is in signature.

Edit: just realised phone version doesn't show sigs. Got your FC :p

Okay ^-^ Also, it's okay if you don't, but if you had Moltres, Zapdos, or Landorus available for tradebacks, I'd appreciate it

I have a Lamdorus (been too lazy to replay X to get competitive natured/ived birds). Mind evolving a porygon 2 for me?

Edit: I realised your post is ambiguous. Do you mean do I have the legendary Pokémon available for trade backs (I.e. The legendary Pokémon is available to be tradebacked) or do you mean the legendary Pokémon in exchange for tradebacks?

Seeing as you are doing a living Dex thing, it occurred to me that you probably meant the latter. In that case, I'll have to revoke my offer.

Last edited:
Um... I'm not really sure what it is you meant, but what I had meant was trading it and then trading it immediately back so the Pokedex entry was filled. I can worry about actually acquiring one later cx

Just wanted clarification--there was inherent ambiguity based on the phrasing and context. I'd be happy to do a tradeback on my Landorus if you want. If you've already logged off for the night, shoot me a message to schedule a time. Or, if you see me online, shoot me a trade request!

As it turns out, I had Thundurus and Tornadus sitting in my PC boxes the whole time, so all I had to do was go out and catch one cx But thanks for offering, and for the Vullaby too ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom