• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

LF: Zarude? FT: Negotiable

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm one of apparently many people who never received their Trainer Club newsletter with a Zarude code despite being signed up for years. I also managed to miss the cutoffs for other methods like Gamestop Germany's email signup as well as UK/Irelend Trainer Club's newsletter cutoff. :(

I was wondering if anyone could help me get a Zarude? Preferably a spare code but being traded an actual legit one would be fine as well. If anyone could help me out of kindness I'd appreciate it. However I'm also willing to work out some sort of trade as well. :giggle: Thank you in advance.