• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF Zeraora (PAL Code or regular trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey there, I'm looking for a Zeraora. I really really want one but I haven't been lucky so far. I'd be fine with either a code (PAL region) or just trading me one regularly.

I have a lot of Ultra Space Shinies to offer, as well as a lot of the 2018 Legendary events. Or just ask me for something and I'll see if I have it.

Which shinies do you have?
I'm assuming the above didn't pick your interest, but let me give you a more detailed list of what Shinies I can offer:
Gastly (female, lvl. 6, nicknamed Lavender)
Starmie (lvl. 100, nicknamed Misty)
Gyarados (male, lvl. 50, Moxie ability)
Mewtwo (lvl. 100)
Umbreon (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed Umbypu)
Heracross (female, lvl. 100, has its Japanese name)
Hitmontop (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed Wonder Wash)
Blaziken (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed Dr.Dre)
Hariyama (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed いろちがい)
Spinda (female, lvl. 100, nicknamed Linda)
Glalie (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed Icebaby)
Latios (male, lvl. 100, has its Korean name)
Rayquaza (lvl. 100, nicknamed おち♂んぽ)
Torterra (male, lvl. 100, has its Japanese name)
Wormadam (female, lvl. 100, nicknamed Freja)
Arceus (lvl. 100, has its Japanese name)
Darmanitan (female, lvl. 100)
Swanna (male, lvl. 100, nicknamed LeviSwanna)
Terrakion (lvl.100, nicknamed #NappyNation)
Florges (female, lvl. 100, Red Flower)
Gourgeist (male, lvl. 50, Super Size)
Xerneas (lvl. 100)
Incineroar (male, lvl. 50, has its German name Fuegro)
Dusk Rockruff (male, lvl. 1, nicknamed カラまつ)
Bewear (female, lvl. 56, nicknamed Tame)
Tapu Koko (lvl. 50)
Let me know when you need any specifics on these or any Ultra Space Shinies (the latter all nicknamable btw).

Hi, do the Gastly and Umbreon have the clover symbol? Is the Mewtwo from last gen or does it have a clover also?

Did you want a Zeraora or Zeraora code?

Hi, do the Gastly and Umbreon have the clover symbol? Is the Mewtwo from last gen or does it have a clover also?

Did you want a Zeraora or Zeraora code?
Gastly and Mewtwo do have the symbol.

If the code is a PAL (European) code, then I would like the code. I'd suggest trading first (just send me a fodder) and then you can send me the code via PM.

The Zeraora code I have is for North America.
Ah too bad then... I won't be able to use that code on my 3DS. I'm assuming you're already trading away the actual Zeraora. No problem, thanks anyway!

EDIT: Although, I suppose you could use the code yourself (assuming you're in North American region) and claim Zeraora, and then we could trade I guess? If that's not a problem for you?

Last edited:
I have several 3DS' that I use to download event codes. I also can clone extras. I can give you a clone of the Japanese Zeraora I got from wondertrade or an North American Zeraora? I'm still available for the trade later.

I have several 3DS' that I use to download event codes. I also can clone extras. I can give you a clone of the Japanese Zeraora I got from wondertrade or an North American Zeraora? I'm still available for the trade later.
I'd gladly take a North American clone! What is it you exactly wanted? The Mewtwo?

My FC is 0576-4616-1571 btw. By the time you read this I might be asleep but I'll be available to trade tomorrow all day.

Last edited:
I like the shiny Umbreon, if you have it still. I'll be available most of the night. Tomorrow, I'll be busy all day and Thursday is a holiday. So maybe trade on Friday, if I don't see a message tonight.

Last edited:
I like the shiny Umbreon, if you have it still. I'll be available most of the night. Tomorrow, I'll be busy all day and Thursday is a holiday. So maybe trade on Friday, if I don't see a message tonight.
Fine by me! Although leave me a message here or in private if you find time to trade before Friday. But if not, Friday is good too.

Ok, what about Wednesday (11/28/18) at 5pm your time (which should be Wed 0800 my time)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom