• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LGPE style maps

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Hi guys. If there's something I liked about LGPE was its Kanto map. It was the same air view of the region as always, but it contained the Pokemon native to it sprinkled through the region in places where they played a key role or in random places in case they didn't have any, so the map would feel more nostalgic than usual. I wondered how the other regions would look, and eventually made them, so here's the result! I did them in Paint so I apologize if they aren't as good as they should.

I didn't do Unova because fitting 156 Pokemon on such a small amount of routes would be a nightmare, but I still could do it some day

Johto_HGSS.png

In both GSC and HGSS the region is filled with Kanto mons, but I managed to avoid them all to focus on the Johto Pokemon, thus I changed some of the gym leaders' aces into what they should have been (except for Chuck...), However, the one I couldn't avoid was the Red Gyarados as there was just no replacement for him.

Mapa_de_Hoenn_ROZA.png

Due to my attachment to Hoenn this was the one I had the most fun doing. The map is supposed to be representative of all 5 games, so I left out ORAS Megas. Besides, more of them are more attached to characters than to actual locations, and I almost ran out of route space.

sinnoh.png

Maybe I should've used a map with better quality, but I still had fun doing it. I choose to left out all forme changes except for Shellos & Gastrodon's as they are location based.

pokemon_x_and_y_kalos_region_map_by_gturbo5-d65c2au%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I almost ran out of space, so I made the smart decision of only include Megas revelant during the main game + the Mewtwos, and leave the others in the clouds.

Alola.png

Including Alola forms was obvious as many of them played key roles during the story. The UBs could have been placed where they could be found in SM, but those places felt unnatural so I used the clouds as representation of the Ultra Holes. I left out Meltan & Melmetal because they haven't been revealed when I did this one and they don't feel like Alolan Pokemon anyway.

That's all for now. The prediction review of my 2018 predictions will come in late February or later, when more titles from the Meltan Arc are revealed.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom