• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers LGPE's New Pokémon Discussion Thread

What's will LGPE's new Pokémon be?

• Gorochu

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • New Eeveelution

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Non-Mythical Next Gen Pokémon (think Lucario or Zoroark)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Final Gen VII Mythical

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Missingno.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that Game Freak have any interest to overshadow Pikachu and Eevee in their own games.
I would generally agree with you but a lot of people were saying that Necrozma won't have a new form because the cover forms would get undermined but then we got Ultra Necrozma. I understand this isn't exactly the same thing but it is similar though.

I would generally agree with you but a lot of people were saying that Necrozma won't have a new form because the cover forms would get undermined but then we got Ultra Necrozma. I understand this isn't exactly the same thing but it is similar though.

The overwhelming majority was convinced that the face made of light in the Ultra Sun/Moon background was a new Necrozma form...

Those were all Necrozma forms, though. Essentially, they were split into three to justify two versions.

Those were all Necrozma forms, though. Essentially, they were split into three to justify two versions.
It still didn’t completely invalidate the mascot forms though, as Dusk Mane and/or Dawn Wings were made necessary to even activate Ultra Necrozma in the first place. Even with my idea being a separate species/evolutionary line from Pikachu and Eevee, Eeveechu and Eonchu still wouldn’t invalidate those Pokémon for the simple fact that it was made to ride off the success of those two Pokémon and isn’t the original. Saying that my idea will invalidate the Let’s Go our mascots is like saying the Pikaclones invalidate Pikachu.

I refuse to believe that this is the actual design. It might be fine for a Pokemon in a new generation, but if you're going to add just one new Pokemon to LGPE, it had better be marketable.

I refuse to believe that this is the actual design. It might be fine for a Pokemon in a new generation, but if you're going to add just one new Pokemon to LGPE, it had better be marketable.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Chrales/status/1043042246415867904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1043042246415867904&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231043042246415867904

If the files really list it as Pokemon 891 it might be Generation 8's mythical or something.
It might also get a bigger form which might be more marketable.

It appears that Niantic might have leaked the Pokemon...

PLEASE tell me it is fake. It looks like a gray ditto with a metal bolt for a head...It looks horrible.
It looks to me like Game Freak’s way of making Animon from the GS demo canon. In a game focused entirely on Kanto, that would be very ironic.

If somebody could change the title of the thread (idk if that’s even possible,) we could repurpose it as a Meltan Discussion thread.

To answer the question of the thread, I believe it would be a mythical that looks like Ditto, with a nut as a head.

Might as well remove the poll at this point...

If somebody could change the title of the thread (idk if that’s even possible,) we could repurpose it as a Meltan Discussion thread.

Yeah. After all, Meltan was officially revealed.

I shall get to closing the poll and changing the name.

EDIT: I have changed the name, modified the opening post, and the pool should be closing tonight at 10:14 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Last edited:
Game Freak would never do something so bold and controversial.

...:whistle:

nice one.

Seriously hope it has a outstanding ability.
If it will transform into other pokemon but maintain it's pure steel type and use their stats and moves it would be interesting.
If it would transform into pokemon that were defeated also a interesting thougt.
Or maybe something totally diffrent?

nice one.

Seriously hope it has a outstanding ability.
If it will transform into other pokemon but maintain it's pure steel type and use their stats and moves it would be interesting.
If it would transform into pokemon that were defeated also a interesting thougt.
Or maybe something totally diffrent?
I also hope it had a good ability (and stat distribution). Too bad we probably won't know it's ability for another year. :/

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom