• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LG's Bizarre (But Good) Recipes

AlexandraTheZoroark

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!!
Reaction score
Yep, I now have a recipe thread! :D

Before I start:
DISCLAIMER:
I am not responsible for grossing you out or making you choke with some of these recipes. If you are, please take note that I actually took time to make these up and that I actually have taste-tested them myself. Do not hate me for my cooking if you don't like it. Again, I'm not responsible if you get grossed out or choke on the food. Also, if you happen to be allergic to any of the ingredients, or are intolerant of any milk products (Some of my recipes may contain milk), don't make those recipes.

No, it's not started yet, I have to do the introduction. Hold your horses!:
Welcome to my recipe thread! You might find some of the recipes I make bizzare, but they taste really, really good! (Though that might vary between person to person) I'm pretty much almost a gourmet cook in training (Even though I'm planning to be a digital artist when I'm older), so I train myself by making up recipes!!!! :D Oh yes, and for recipes that contain any allergens or any milk/dairy product that can trigger lactose intolerance, I will notify on top of the recipe.

Okay, fine. Now that you're all excited, I'll start:
I'm a little lazy right now, so I'll quote from DCM's thread that I posted in. The recipe is. . . . BACON YOGURT!!!!! :expect:
ALLERGEN/INTOLERANCE WARNING: Milk/Milk products
LucarioGirl (a.k.a. Me) said:
Ingredients: Microwavable bacon and vanilla yogurt

Directions:

1: Microwave the bacon on a plate covered with paper towels for 30 seconds. When you take it out, dab off the fizz to prevent it from slipping out of your hands.

2: Open the cup of vanilla yogurt.

3: Break all the bacon slices into medium sized chunks and sprinkle it into the yogurt.

4: Use a spoon to mix it around and get it all in there.

5: You're done!

So actually test out my recipes. Remember what they say, don't knock it 'till you try it! :D

Last edited:
W00T! New recipe up!!! :yahoo:

This time, it's a dessert :D

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bites

ALLERGEN WARNING: Chocolate and peanuts

Ingredients: 5 brownie bites (The brand doesn't really matter), peanut butter (Again, the brand doesn't matter. Use you favorite PB! :D), and 5 chocolate Hershey's Kisses

1: Stick each Kiss on each brownie bite.

2: Using a butter knife, carefully spread the peanut butter in the areas ontop of the brownie bite surrounding the Kiss.

3: Finished!!! Now eat your dessert :D

Just tried the Brownie Bite's one, only I used chocolate chips instead of Hersey's Kisses and they were really good!

Could you substitute microwavable bacon for bacon you cook on the stove?

And here's a recipe that my family likes:

Crackers d'ovuers

ALLERGEN/INTOLERANCE WARNING: Milk/milk products, wheat, soy

Ingredients: Ranch dressing (The brand doesn't matter, but for best results, use the Hidden Valley brand, which is the brand I use), ten crackers (Brand doesn't matter, but for this recipe, I used Ritz crackers), shredded cheese (You can shred the cheese yourself or use store-bought pre-shredded cheese like I did), and a leaf of lettuce.

1: Pour a small dollop of ranch dressing on top of each cracker.

2: Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the cracker.

3: Rip small pieces of lettuce and set one piece on each cracker.

4: Done! Serve this to people at parties/barbecues/whatever :)

Nice recipes, especially the Bacon Yogurt. I really wanna try that when I get some more of the required stuff.

The brownie bites idea is also pretty cool. Again, something I wanna try.

Sounds good nough. Might try it when I get some bacon :D

Since you were the first poster in this thread, you get a free cooki. . . I mean, a free Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bite! :D

Just tried the Brownie Bite's one, only I used chocolate chips instead of Hersey's Kisses and they were really good!

That was pretty much the exact same thing I thought when I first made my CPBBs (Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bites). They kinda taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, actually :D

Your chocolate peanut butter bites sound delicious. I love anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate, so I definitely have to try those.

Chocolate and PB lovers unite!!!! :-D

Nice recipes, especially the Bacon Yogurt. I really wanna try that when I get some more of the required stuff.

The brownie bites idea is also pretty cool. Again, something I wanna try.

Thank you! :D And apparently, I used to think that no one liked my Bacon Yogurt except for me and my dad (My mom didn't even taste it, so she doesn't know if she likes it!!! -_-)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom