• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Liberty Pass event announced for PAL regions: Distribution to begin March 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Liberty Pass event announced for PAL regions: Distribution to begin March 4

MCV Magazine has revealed information on an upcoming Pokémon Black and White Wi-Fi event for Europe. A Liberty Pass distribution will take place over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from March 4, 2011 through April 22, 2011. This event will unlock the event to catch the Legendary Pokémon Victini, #000 in the Unova Pokédex.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Liberty Pass event announced for North America and PAL regions: Distribution to b

yay for Victini :D

Re: Liberty Pass event announced for North America and PAL regions: Distribution to b

How does the OP know its also for NA and the other regions?

How does the OP know its also for NA and the other regions?

Because Wifi events discriminate by language, not by Region.

And because This is the exact same thing the Japanese release did.

Thanks Yabakuron. :D

God I hope I can get wifi before this ends *fingers crossed*

Awesome! Ill have to get White almost as soon as it is released, then.

Awesome! Ill have to get White almost as soon as it is released, then.

Thank god they decided to parallel the Japanese release. I wasn't sure or not if they'd do it. Thankfully they did.

Boy am I glad I have those two games pre-ordered. I'd be shit outta luck if I didn't. Victini, you will soon be mine. :D

While that's the case with Gen IV, we don't know if that's the case with Gen V. While it is likely, yes, these assumptions should not be made by any reputable site.

While that's the case with Gen IV, we don't know if that's the case with Gen V. While it is likely, yes, these assumptions should not be made by any reputable site.

I don't see any reason for it to change, so I'm going to assume it'll stay, but I understand what you're getting at.

But I'm pretty sure this is going to be the exact same event running worldwide from the release for these games to a month after. Just that we have to wait to get our games to download it.

But...meh.

ok so how does this work? they run an event for a game the doesnt release until the ending day of the event? Smooth move nintendo, how about we bump the event a week, have it start on the release date instead of ending! D<

ok so how does this work? they run an event for a game the doesnt release until the ending day of the event? Smooth move nintendo, how about we bump the event a week, have it start on the release date instead of ending! D<

Uh, what?

It STARTS the day the games are released...and ends on the day D/P were released in the US.

And to add to my previous statement, Joe has a valid point, but I just don't see region locked events happening until Pokemon moves onto the 3Ds

I swear it said: March 4th to April 22nd. What game in relation to Victini is being released the 22nd of April?

Edit: Ninja'd.

I hate to ask but, where was this confirmed for North America and Australia? As Serebii said, although it's likely, you can't say for sure that this event will work like Generation IV events did.

For example, the Pokémon Ranger games had different events for the US and Europe.

I hate to ask but, where was this confirmed for North America and Australia? As Serebii said, although it's likely, you can't say for sure that this event will work like Generation IV events did.

The main problem here is just the way it's worded. It's probably true that it's all the same event like I said, but yeah it's misleading to say it's confirmed for North America and Australia right now when it isn't.

That's the problem you guys are getting at, right?

The main problem here is just the way it's worded. It's probably true that it's all the same event like I said, but yeah it's misleading to say it's confirmed for North America and Australia right now when it isn't.

That's the problem you guys are getting at, right?
That's it exactly.

That's it exactly.

Then someone should go fix that, it's not too hard.

Though...Ryu, I'm going to guess you didn't write the title of the article if you submitted it and are questioning why it says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom