• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Lie About the User Above

Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
Speaks fluently French, Italian, Chinese, Arab, Greek, Persian, Hindi, Hebrew, Korean and Finnish.

(searched Google Translate, no info on Filipino, Malay, or Indonesian, closest is misppeling of 'masagem' Portuguese for massage)

Can speak at least 30 different languages, uses them to confuse others
Massagem, double S. Well, I know a little of 6 languages, ranging from basic, intermediate and fluent levels, nowhere near 30, but I might get there.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
Can speak -1 technoloogy

@GalacticRonpa
(I'm fluent in English and Spanish -
a bit intermediate with Japanese (took it for 3 years in school) and Russian (learned it from a friend) , and Catalan sounds similar to Spanish
passed basic with Turkish, Azerbaijani, Turkmen, Uzbek, Kyrgyz, Kazakh, and Tajik - really love how their languages sound like, also I know very basic Myanma)

Reaction score
(Spanish and Portuguese are very similar, once you know one it's fairly easy to learn the other. Japanese it's a little tough but if you try watching unsubbed anime, and reading manga in the original version you start improving soon. The others I don't know, never heard of "Tajik, Uzbek, etc..., they sound like dialects. Anyway once you know Spanish, learning Italian becomes simple as well. So yeah, I might be upper intermediate in Spanish, and basic to intermediate in Italian)

Cannot speak English at all and is using a translator this entire time xD

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Swims in public swimming pools without any clothes on

Reaction score
The pictures on your thread are actually taken by your trainer

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Claims to be on schedule but is behind by about 30 years

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score