• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Liepard or Zoroark?

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
510Lepardas.png

or

571Zoroark.png

Personally I love both but if I had to choose I would pick Zoroark. It just looks so cool both in the games and in the anime^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lepardas or Zoroark?

Competitively, Zoroark's Illusion makes it a very tricky lead. And it has Nasty Plot and the moves to abuse it. Lepardas's movepool... erm, movepuddle is just a big heap of fail.

I think Zoroark is stronger but I like Lepordas more for its elegant and beautiful appearance.

I'd like Zoroark better were it not for the fact that it's event-exclusive >_<

Zoroark has a better design, and has better stats.

I prefer zoroark mostly for appearance, but also for it's high special attack.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really like both, but Zoroark has better stats and he makes for such an awesome lead. I can't say no to that.

Zoroark, becuase he looks badass and has an awesome ability.

At the other side, I hate Lepardass. *rimshot*

Lepardass. Meow!

It's kinda a pity both of them have a crappy movepool though.

They both have surprisingly good designs. Zoroark just has a better design, better moves, and a better ability. And besides, it's foxy! *is shot*

I would like Zoroark if it wasn't just an event Pokemon.

So I voted for Lepardas.

Don't like either really, hence the poll choice I chose. But I suppose Zoroark is a bit better, especially competitively

Look at Zoroark. FRIGGIN. BLOODY. MOUTH. So I vote for Lepardass Obviously Zoroark.

I would say Zoroark in a battle. Neither of them have an advantage over the other, but Zoroark has a slightly better movepool and it has a better attack and special attack. Zoroark may be able to take out Lepardas in one hit.

I also think Zoroark is cooler. In my opinion, it has a much better design than Lepardas.

Neither of them have an advantage over the other

Did you even look at their moves? Zoroark has Focus Blast to put the leopard in its place. And what does Lepardas have? Aerial Ace? Yeah, I see a big advantage for Zoroark.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom