• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Life Thru A Lens Photography

Hell Bunnie

Make Pasta. Not War.
Reaction score
Right.Last year I got a new 14.something megapixel camera (Canon Rebel T1i) and I've been trying out whenever I can. I'm obviously getting used to it and I still only know what about four buttons do on it. If you want the full version, just PM me (don't know why anyone would but... you never know). Hopefully, I will update often but if no body comments or anything I don't think I will. I hope you like them and please don't be afraid to comment or show how much you hate them ;P Enjoy!
Images may take a while to load but please just wait and see. Thank you~
11.png

1-1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6-1.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

Please Comment!

I ♥ THESE! They are really good.
But the dog one seems.........strange.
The first one,the stalagmite(or is it stalagtite?) and the thorns look really good.
good job!

Just... WOW! these are so stunning. Even if you're just getting used to it, most of these look professional!! You have a very good photographic eye :) keep it up!

Awe thanks guys! I really apriciate the comments. They are stalegtites 'cuz they go down.what is is about the dog one that seems strange? Or is it just one of those indescribable things XP
And yes. I will keep taking photos!

Well... this thread died a horrible death. But guess what?! I'm back! I haven't taken many photos lately but here are just a few to revive the thread a little. Comment and critique!

Warning! May take a while to load but I hope it's worth it ;)

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

TRDFYWETHUYFRJEGDWHLIFRUHJWSQ
I LOVE THESE!!!! <333
I especially love the second batch.:3 There is so much creativity in them.
Wonderful, I love the clearness and detail in them.~
(I also like your signature.xD)

These are really pretty! I really love the picture of the leaf in the fence. Very creative!

Thanks guys for the lovely comments! <3 I have another small update this weeks but unfortunately, they are not as original as they could be. There are repeats because it was raining during photography class this week so there are some pictures from a few weeks ago. I just wanted to do a little update to keep the thread alive. Hope you enjoy them!

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

Just one picture today! (I'm being a little lazy, plus I'm waiting for the snow we are supposed to be getting today. If it does come, expect pictures~) This pic some people may not like, there is use of fake blood and it's quite a close up shot. Before you open it, read: It is a close up image of black lips with blood on them. It's a very bold image and if you are worried at all that you aren't going to like it, please, don't open the spoiler tag. Thank you!

54.jpg

Some of these shots are just beautiful! Close up shots can tell amazing stories with so little.

My favorites are the icicle because of its great composition and the Converse because I like converse.

Back
Top Bottom