• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

Well, yeah...
Reaction score
You have been born upon this strange planet outside of the Milky Way Galaxy. This planet has two regions upon it: Light and Dark. You live in either one and protect the kingdom with your life. Light and Dark have been at war since the dawn of time, and you will use your specified element you were born with. You will learn to use the element at full power.

Elements:

Light
Dark
Earth
Air
Fire
Water
Metal
Inheritance (aka Copycat)

Once you graduate, you will take part in the war. That is all for now. Good luck.

I REALIZE THAT THIS FORUM IS IN THE WRONG PLACE! just ignore it!

Last edited:
Dark Slayer, lord of the Dark Empire, was wearing a wig and a dress, and trying his best to blend in in the light kingdom, while doing evil things.
"HAHAHAHA!" He laughed, as he pushed over an old lady and stole her cell phone. Then he kicked Ethan in the face.
"Ow..." He says, his glasses knocked on the ground.

Pyro saw what a guy in a wig and a dress did. Petty crimes, but still. He ran over to...her. "What the heck are you doing?" he commanded.

Remember if you *evil voice* DARE TALK TO THE KING LIKE THAT *coughs out of evil voice* get some butter, cuz you're toast.

OOC: What the hell?? Anyway....

IC: Vevala was watching the show with an annoyed look. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"I...I'm not sure." Ethan says, putting his glasses on. "I was just headed to the palace for work, and I thought this woman punched me. But she probably just accidentally bumped into me."
"Nope." Dark Slayer laughed, kicking a puppy.

OOC: What Freshman said.

"Uh, guard..." Pyro said. "This...woman...appears to be doing several crimes..." He faced the woman, and drew his sword.

"Are you sure that's a 'woman?'" Christian butted in, "I can see a tag in her 'hair.'" He turned to the 'woman' "Miss, what is your name and why are you committing crimes?" he questioned as he readied himself by raising water out of a nearby pond.

Last edited:
"Of course we're not sure it's a woman. Didn't you hear the pause between 'This' and 'woman'?" Pyro replied. "If you're gonna butt in, be listening."

"I listen. I listen to lots of things. I try not no listen to you. And I thing he is listening to us, too. Now shut your face," Christian replied, irritated at Pyro's response. "I didn't know you were stupid enough to believe that I didn't hear every word of what everyone here said."

"Go away, your too annoying to be worth fighting." Dark Slayer says to Christian, as Ethan gropes around for his glasses.

"Who let you into the Light Empire!? I'm not a slave! And I only fight with scum like you!" he shouted as he formed the water into a katana and froze it, "Take this a-hole!" and he swung the sword with huge force.

OOC: Wow. Only 13 posts and we're having a fight. That's just an RP

"No." Dark Slayer said, forming a dark barrier and blocking them both from him. "Everyone here will fight in a tournament and tge winner faces me. Lesseee...The ugly dude with the water has to fight the cool fire dude. And the glasses wuss has to fight the guard chick. And that old lady needs to fight that chicken." He says.
"I was just buying groceries for the castle kitchen..." Ethan laments, as an old lady suplexes a chicken.

OOC: He dropped 'em when Slayer punched him.

OOC: So Slayer kicked him, and punched him.

"Faulty guard?" Pyro suggested, glancing at Vevala. "Anyway, I'm in." He extinguished his sword, and sheathed it.

"If I'm ugly, then I must've found the kennel's missing dog," he muttered, "Anyway, sounds good,"
OOC: The king is a jerk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom