• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant 1997! *slaps forehead* Dummkopf!

I hate to agree with the guy, but yeah...
Anyway...when will the start be up?
...PROBABLY when we get a few people who are on the Dark Sideof the Force...

That thread I posted was purely a mistake.
@Mouthful of Xmas there is no such thing as element 'Dark Light.' That pretty much undoes the purpose of having the Dark and Light if it's just element contradiction. And the king only has Dark or Light as an element. Dang I should've said that before

You said I should put my character's kingdom before element. Hence, since my guy is the king of the dark side, I put dark, as that's which side he's on, then light, which is the element he controls. He can't control dark, it's just where he lives. I mean, why can't he control light? Isn't it just a political office?

Not exactly. Only people from Guards to Slaves on the hierarchy have 2 elements. Royalty, however control the element of their side (or orientation). MY RULES!

Orright. How was I supposed to know that, though? It looks kinda like you're just making stuff up. Especially since you already let a knight have fire. Anyway, so let me get this straight...There are two kingdoms, light and dark, and the nobles from either side such as King, Queen, etc. can only control the element of their side? So the Dark Queen only controls dark type?

Last edited:
I said it wrong. only Kings/Queens and Princes/Princesses control Light or Dark. I'm ashamed. I make so many mistakes

Okay, how do oyu make that typo? Yes or no, can my guy control light or no? That, and you also let a princess control an element other than light or dark.

I made a major mistake because I forgot the ranks in order. I also let DF know about the rules.

*Lights joint* Don't do that, man. It's all good. Let her do what she wants, she's cool and all, know? I mean, why not let her? It's your mistake, bro, it's all good. So I can use light type? Or maybe inheritance is also available to royals? Anyway, why not?

I kinda already did. I have nothing left to say. Lets please get off this topic. Arguing in a sign up thread is just showing to be unconventional.

Me has question. Light/Dark is an attribute?
And (agreeing with annoying guy), why can't the king/queen/prince/princess control two attributes? Seems like they would, of all people...
*rubs head* This stuff is just what makes all of this confusing, and what got this f*cking argument started in the first place...you didn't post the rules! And you let a Princess have Inheritance...

I'm going to explain this slowly. Royalty only has Dark or Light as I said above. I messaged DF about the rules. When you're between King and Princess, Dark or Light is actually an actual element that you can actually use. Do You Understand? ლ(இAஇლ)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom