• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

Well, yeah...
Reaction score
NOTICE: As far as no one else is responding to this thread, I shall put it on hold. We shall resume when someone else joins.

If you've seen the Non-Pokemon RPs, you've probably seen the new thread. Here's where you sign up.

In case you haven't seen these:

Ranks:
King
Queen
Prince
Princess
Knight
Guard
Duke
Duchess
Priest
Nobleman
Scientist
Researcher
Principal
Counselor
Teacher
Tutor
Citizen
Peasant
Slave

Elements:
Light
Dark
Earth
Air
Fire
Water
Metal
Inheritance (a.k.a. Copycat)

Form:
Name:

DOB:

Element: *see list* (ex: Light Air)

Etc:

Reserved spots:
King-- Light- ~ Dark- Mouthful of Xmas
Queen-- Light- ~ Dark-
Prince -- Light- ~ Dark-
Princess -- Light- ~ Dark-

<Inheritance is an element that allows you to use the element of anyone you make direct contact with. Due to its rareness, only 5 people can have it.>

Last edited:
Tell me when you add a story, and/or when you explain what the controllers of the Elements can do.

Tell me when you add a story, and/or when you explain what the controllers of the Elements can do.

I did, but it was deleted. I will update it soon.

It might, but with no other Element, Inheritance is much more pointless.

Ummm...No, threy just have to touch someone to get their element, and then they have one in addition to the ability to have all of them.

Exactly...if there was only Inheritence, then it would be impossible to use the element, as there would be no one to copy. Ah, never mind...

It doesn't take steal someone's element, you just copy someone's. Don't go telling my information. You can only use one element at a time with Inheritance. Inheritance was created when there was only 7 elements because 10 people were unfortunate enough to be born without one, so they can use whatever element they like. Enough! Are you here to sigh up or start ridiculous arguments? If arguments are what you're here for, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Name:Tahlia Sol

DOB:March 21,1996

Element:light,air

Etc:

*Laughing at the silly boys* I'll go for it! I'm not argueing and I get what Poke-san is saying.

Name: Vevala Lightdaughter

DOB: July 31. 1996

Element: Inheritance

Etc:

Last edited:
U mad. I was just wondering what weakness it had, take a chill pill, I'm not trying to tell you how to run an RP. I never said it stole the element anyway. And I wasn't even arguing with you, I was debating with Bulbyred.

Last edited:
Name:Austin Moon (LOL Austin & Ally)

DOB:February 28,1995

Element:Light,water

Etc:

Name:Austin Moon (LOL Austin & Ally)

DOB:February 28,1995

Element:Light,water

Etc:

Name: Ethan Nils

DOB: August 3rd, 1998

Element: Light/Metal

Etc: After accruing extensive gambling debts, Ethan's stepfather Ben decided to make him work for the royal family of the kingdom of light to pay it off. Ethan wants to become a knight, and though he doesn't enjoy being forced to work, he thinks it might be a chance to become a knight.

Speaking of, how does one become a knight?

Last edited:
Thanks.
@Mouthful of Xmas If you battle for Light or Dark, you put that before your element ex: Light/Dark Metal. And to become a knight, you need special training with 2 other people. Act fast, it's expensive and only happens once a year.

Name: Christian Thames

DOB: December 24, 1997 (see where he got his name)

Element: Light Water

Etc: He learned how to change his water into ice (yeah that's possible)

You can even turn fire into smoke, earth into rock, and air into storms.

Last edited:
One more thing! I accidentally put the RP in the Start-Up RPs instead of the Non-Pokemon RPs. Just ignore the fact and go there.

Wait, what?

Name: Pyro Katano
DOB: July 4, 1996
Element: Light/Fire
Etc: He has a f*cking awesome sword that he can light on fire.

@Depressed Freshman: Wait, WHAT???

Last edited:
It takes place in 2011 (duh). We live on another planet with the same time zones.

All accepted! After 3 more people sign up, we will start

Last edited:
I thought that...anyway, you might want to recheck your math. I did 2011-1977 (the year your guy was born) and got 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom