• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lights in the Sky

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
Figured I'd make an art gallery here too!! I'll try to keep this updated as often as possible, but no promises. If you'd like to request something, the Starlight Market is open for requests. I won't be posting requests from there to here, but this is just for anything that doesn't get posted there. Might post some drawn art here as well if I do anything like that.

First couple of pieces I'll share with y'all are a couple of banners, one featuring Mega Blastoise and the other featuring Sceptile.

eyDRBb8.png

Oei2QB4.png

Made a couple banners as a request for someone on Discord, figured I'd get them posted here. They've been done for a little while, but I've been a little busy so haven't had a chance to get them posted up on here yet.

183uO63.png

jMsJQkQ.png

Posting some drawn art in here since I managed to get some of that done today. Just a Voltorb lighting the halls of an abandoned building. Used markers and colored pencils for this. Drawn art isn't my forte, but I figured I'd go ahead and share it here anyways to keep the works flowing in this gallery.

vkvm8AT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few traditional art pieces that I did over the past few days. Going to spoiler all of these since it's several large images in a single post.

This first one is with papercraft, something new I picked up recently. It was pretty interesting. Not my favorite form of art, but it was something different, and I liked that.
JOR2VD0.jpg

Second one is something I started a while ago when I was asked about the things I was grateful for. Finished it yesterday finally after it's been sitting on the unfinished side of my art folder for a while.
R14yhHX.jpg

And this last one is a Moby Dick inspired piece, but with Pokemon, because I've been re-reading Moby Dick over the course of the past year and some change, and I figured I'd do Pokemon themed art inspired by it. I also wanted to play with perspectives a bit with this piece, and I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out.
ukvukVo.jpg

Did a quick sketch of a zebra on Saturday since I had some spare time before heading out for the day. Animals aren't my forte, but hey, at least I did some art and I'm getting that practice in. Found a random prompt generator online and decided to make use of it, and it gave me zebra riding a horse as my prompt, but I decided to just go with zebra since the original prompt would've been too difficult for me to really work with.

WCYRVLw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a couple of avatars, so I'm getting those up here!! A little change of pace from traditional art.

5sCGF4h.png

C1ubJpF.png

Art for one of the locations in an upcoming story I'll be working on called Without the Sight. This location is the Underground Caverns, the home to everyone featured in the story.

ZTJSqMa.jpg

Heyo, I put some of the bigger images in spoiler tags as it becomes easier to look at your gallery that way!

Anyway, nice work :D

That's fine! I wasn't sure what the ruling was on larger images in galleries, tbh. I figured as long as it was one large image in a post, it'd be fine, but I'll just go ahead and spoiler all the larger images from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom