• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

lillie enjoyer

XionKuriyama

pls ask me about my pokemon au i'll go off
Reaction score
Hello! Joining here because I'm completely obsessed with Pokemon lately. I'll probably post about my AU that I've been working on for a couple years now--I actually came to look for advice on getting it properly written down and novelized. I do a lot of writing and roleplaying, and besides Pokemon, my main fandoms are Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil. It's wonderful to meet yall!

Youkoso! Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon!?
Oh, and the people at the Writer's Workshop will probably be able to help~
It was a hard choice, but I had to go for Celebi. I love time travel, it's really cute, and HGSS was my first game. Still salty that it's only an event Pokemon unless you're willing to reach for the Monkey's Paw that is the Action Replay, lol.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom