• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lillie's blogs: #1-The next couple of weeks are going to be cold

It looks like the coldest day of the year will be next Wednesday where the temperature seems to be around negative 8 to negative 11 degrees Fahrenheit. The next couple of weeks won't even make it past 25 degrees :lapras:
Over the next few weeks in Aus it's going to be a low of 86F (30C) and I'd much rather the cold :s

Earlier this week my state got hit Winter Storm Yoshi(yes that is the name weather casters gave it), where we got about a couple inches of snow and strong winds. Monday, Martin Luther King Day we were struck with low negatives(Fahrenheit) until the late the next morning. Two days later, the temperature SPIKE into the 50's and we got heavy rain which took most of the snow and ice away. We were at a record low followed by a record high temperature.

It looks like my state is not getting hit by the next Winter Storm, Jaden at the moment and we're still a bit high in the thirties but we won't go back to single digits until about Jan.30th which I'm not looking forward to.

I know your pain very well Lillie, I'm not a fan of really cold weather either. I prefer Spring weather much more, middle of the road for me is the best.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom