• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Lillie's Father Returns?

Will Mohn (Lillie's Father) Return?

• Total voters
ACYT

Ash Charizard

Reaction score
Lillie's Father Returns.jpg

As we know in Episode 54 of Ultra Sun and Moon, "Thank you Alola, The Journey Continues" Ash left Alola to continue on his dream to become a Pokemon Master! In the same episode, Lillie along with Gladion and Lusamine left Alola to find Mohn, Lillie and Gladion's father with the help of Magearna.

In Pokemon Journeys the Alola gang was seen again in Episode 37 "I am back, Nice to meet you Alola". Ash and Goh traveled to Alola in that epsiode and Ash met Professor Kukui, his Alolan father, Professor Burent and their child, Lei. Now we know that Lillie wasn't there when Ash met the Alola gang because she was still in search of her father. But we still got to see Lillie and Gladion as she was writing a letter and we even saw Magearna pointing to a mountain which is probably where Lillie's father, Mohn is!

Now, I think that the complete Alola gang will return in a Pokemon Journeys Episode along with Mohn! There must be a valid reason for showing the Alola gang and Lillie, and I think that Mohn might play a crucial role in the Galar region!

One thing we know about Mohn is that he was a very strong trainer! Mohn had a Zoroark and he even was able to defeat Hala, the Melemele Island Kahuna and got a Z - ring. I suspect that Mohn might be an unknown Master Class Trainer! I am not sure about it though as it might not be the case and remember this is my speculation only.

The reason I can think of why Mohn didn't contact Lusamine all these years because he might have been held captive by the Ultra Beast which had taken him away and after he got free, he was probably afraid of contacting Lusamine after all this happened in their life.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom