• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lillie's Speculative Pokemon Team [Kind of Spoiler]

Lillie's Starter

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Eevee

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
1. Eevee -> Sylveon
2. Zubat -> Crobat
3. Vulpix -> Ninetales
4. Sandshrew -> Sandslash
5. Seel -> Dewgong
6. Dratini -> Dragonite

Wee! Fun topic. I like the idea of a moon or sun team as suggested previously which indicate an Umbreon or Espeon.

That being said I believe she has a Squirtle. It is a good choice imo.
1. Blastoise
2. Umbreon/Espeon
3. Ninetales
4. Lycanroc (Midday)
5. Exeggutor
6. Dragonite

That way she has a team of Kanto, Alola and Johto Pokemon that at some stage resembles beauty and elegance.

3 Type: Nulls were created. One that Gladion steals, another that he gives us. Who'd be more fitting to get the other one than Lillie?

Honestly, she has to get a neutral starter, meaning it cannot be from a choice. Kinda like in Yellow, you're forced to get Pikachu, Blue doesn't pick one of the normal three starters, he gets an Eevee, it is for this reason I think Lillie would get an Eevee, plus she's going to see Bill, in the Johto games, Bill gives the player an Eevee, anyways, I think an Eevee is the most likely choice, as for which evolution she'd get, probably Sylveon, Lillie's design just screams Fairy-type imo, and it's the Eeveelution the requires the most bonding, needing maxed affection, which is a lot more complicated than max happiness, plus it's the newest Eeveelution and it's been mentioned that Lillie kinda looks like she could be from Kalos anyways.

I think her team could mainly comprise of Kanto Pokemon that have Alolan forms, perhaps it would fascinate her to see these original forms that differ from what she encountered while traveling Alola with the player.

I feel like when Lillie and Lusamine go to visit Bill, he'll probably give her one of his many Eevee's he always seems to have around. (Maybe he keeps them in his secret garden?) Depending on if you played Sun or Moon, her Eevee will evolve into an Espeon or Umbreon. Maybe later on down the line she meets Oak or by some other event she's able to get a starter, which one she gets would be corresponding to the starter you choose, either the same type or the advantage type.

Her starter will be an Eevee.

If you pick Charmander then it'll evolve into Vaporeon and she'll get a Bulbasaur later.
If you pick Bulbasaur then it'll evolve into Flareon and she'll get a Squirtle later.
If you pick Squirtle then it'll evolve into Jolteon and she'll get a Charmander later.

I think Clefable suits her more than Jigglypuff since she seems like someone who would be into family traditions.

Next is Nidoqueen/Kangaskhan since I think she is all about strong powerful females. My preference is Nidoqueen.

I don't really like the idea of her getting regular Vulpix since i think Alolan Vulpix suits her very well. I'd like her to bring Alolan Vulpix along with her to Kanto.

Last is of course Nebby.

1. Sylveon
2. Ninetales
3. Raichu
4. Lapras
5. Nidoqueen/Kangaskan
6. Dragonite

or maybe

1. Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon
2. Ninetales/Lapras/Raichu
3. Lapras/Raichu/Ninetales
4. Clefable or Wigglytuff
5. Bellossom
6. Dragonite

Game Lillie: Sylveon (Eevee from Bill), Blastoise (Squirtle from Oak), Wigglytuff, Kanto Ninetales, Silvally, and Solgaleo\Lunala (Nebby)
PokéSpe Lillie: Lunala (Nebby), Alola Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Primarina (Popplio from Kukui), Silvally, and Sylveon (Eevee from Bill)
Anime Lillie: Alola Ninetales (Snowy), Lunala (Nebby), Primarina (NOT Lana's Popplio), Wigglytuff, Ribombee, Comfey

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom