• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lilly's Story

Lilly2

Lilly
Reaction score
I have an idea for a fanfic...it may not appear original at first glance, but it honestly is! There's also a lot more to the story, so leave a comment if you think what I have so far is good :)

Let's say there are three Universes. There's the Paralyzed Universe (Sounds Similar to a Paralyzed World, doesn't it? [This would be known as hell]). Then there's the Living Universe (This would be the one where you and I live in; it contains multiple galexies and planets and whatnot), and then there's the Everlasting Universe (Okay, I haven't actually thought of a name for the last one, but I'm working on it [This would be known as heaven]). I'm not going to tell you excatly how those three universes came to be yet, but I'll ppost that on here shortly.
And for each universe, there is a ruler. For now, I'll just let you guess the rulers for the Everlasting and Paralyzed Universes, but do you know the ruler of the Living Universe?
Done guessing? Alright, it's Arceus! Arceus guards the Living Universe from not just assults from the Paralyzed Universe (From demons [bad souls]), but Arceus also has the power to bring all souls back to life if their death was untimely/not supposed to happen that way (This doesn't happen often, so don't get freaked out).
I'm not quite finished with this post, but I have school soon and should be getting ready
Okay, now I can continue!

So allow me to explain how the Ruler of the Living Universe came to be. The rulers of the Paralyzed and Everlasting Universes were just always there; try to wrap your brain around that. When Life was created in the Living Universe and . . . well when life started to happen, it was decided that a guardian was essential to govern and protect the Living Universe. So, the two rulers created an Egg. The Egg hatched, and thus the birth of Arceus (And if you don't know what happens after the Egg hatches, check out the Library in the Sinnoh Region). The three guardians managed to balance each other's power out for a long, long time.

But one day (This is still way before Humans were created), the ruler of the Paralyzed Universe has the Demons (Souls deemed bad when their life as something alive ended) attack the Living Universe in the attempt to gain...area...and more bad souls, and manages to destroy Arceus as he tried to protect the Universe. The ruler of the Everlasting Universe barely manages to drive out the Bad Souls (thus saving the Living Universe), and from that point on the two Universes kept a close eye on each other.

Another day, long into the future (Awhile after humans are created) and some more fighting between the two Universes, the Everlasting Universe decided that Arceus really was needed to guard the Living Universe, because the ruler of the Everlasting Universe couldn't protect both efficiently. So Arceus was secretly re-created, but because he couldn't be created with the help of the Paralyzed Universe's ruler, he had some flaws; like he had to be born into a human. The ruler of the Everlasting Universe understood this, and deemed him still able to protect the Universe. So Arceus was re-born in the form of a human girl to the parents of Emily and Spencer Prescott, and she was christined Lilly Prescott.

Let me know if you want to hear me continue or if anything is confusing, because I know this is a lot of info right here!

Nope, it's perfectly fine the way you've put it. But it's kind of predictable to have Arceus as the ruler of the universe.

Ah well, you can't have everything.

While being the human reincarnation of Arceus might seem to be the final ingredient in the recipe for Mary Sues, I actually think you could pull this off without invoking that trope. This is a very unique and interesting idea, it's all a matter of how you could make it come true. I like it.

If it's not the fanfic thread yet, don't post it here; go for the Writer's Block section *moves*

If it's not the fanfic thread yet, don't post it here; go for the Writer's Block section *moves*

Nah, this is just my idea, not the fanfic itself.

After arguing with myself repeatedly over the past few hours today, I have finally agreed (yes, with myself) on something that will intertwine things even further . . . but I'm not sure if it's too spoiler-ish to post . . . oh well! You guys will probably shoot me down for this later, but I figured I'd at least try.

So everyone knows that Giovanni has a son by the name of Silver, right? Well let's say that Giovanni's wife (is she even his wife?) and Silver died while she was giving birth to him. This, obviously devastated Giovanni. The night before his wife(?) and son were to be interred (cremated, whatever strikes your fancy), the ruler of the Paralyzed Universe appears to him in a dream. In this dream, Giovanni is offered a deal; the ruler of the Paralyzed Universe would ressurect Silver (most likely unnamed at the time), and in exchange Giovanni would have to kill another person(?). Giovanni obviously agrees without hesitation, not knowing what else he's getting himself into.

So there you have it! These events are going to wind up intertwining Lilly, Silver, and Giovanni's lives. I can just see some of you readers getting your rifles and torches already . . .
But this honestly isn't as bad as the other beginnings with little original dialogue/sense of personality and children waking up, getting their first pokemon, and starting a pokemon adventure.
That wasn't a question.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom