• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Limited edition Eevee 3DS LL to be available again in Japan: Daisuki Club members can

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Limited edition Eevee 3DS LL to be available again in Japan: Daisuki Club members can purchase ...

To commemorate Pokémon Center's 15th anniversary, a limited edition Eevee Nintendo 3DS LL will be made available for online purchase at a cost of 18,900 Yen.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Limited edition Eevee 3DS LL to be available again in Japan: Daisuki Club members

It's stupid enough that it's only in Japan.
Then it's even more stupid that it was created specifically for one segment of Japanese people.
Then its stupidity maximizes when only those people can buy the thing. People around the world want to buy it from you, and you won't let them.

Re: Limited edition Eevee 3DS LL to be available again in Japan: Daisuki Club members

It's stupid enough that it's only in Japan.
Then it's even more stupid that it was created specifically for one segment of Japanese people.
Then its stupidity maximizes when only those people can buy the thing. People around the world want to buy it from you, and you won't let them.

Even if you could buy it, it would be region locked anyway.

Anyway, at least this is less stupid than entering a lottery for a chance to buy one like it was last time.

Even if you could buy it, it would be region locked anyway.

Anyway, at least this is less stupid than entering a lottery for a chance to buy one like it was last time.
Ah yes. That little reminder was perfect. I always wanted a mental breakdown.

I do recall my Outrage and eventual confusion at that, but unlike the move, the only damage done was to Nintendo fans.

Nintendo does enjoy giving non-Japan the finger, but I'm just glad they released the Pikachu 3DS XL here in the USA

Australia just got the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL, I got one, and it arrived yesterday. I never knew it existed until around a week ago, but buying it from the place it was available at was the cheapest. I'll stick with it as it looks great. If they are bringing the Eevee one back, it won't make it a 'really limited edition' variant. They might even bring it back again sometime later.

My great dream is to have custom things like these more available to the whole world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom