• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Limits on images per post?

Caitlin

Reaction score
I'm thinking of making a post in The Author's Atlas pertaining to my fanfic, but I want to do something special with the region map I'll be posting. I want to split it up into multiple images so that I can link each of the city icons to a future post in that thread, but I'm unsure if this forum has any limit on the number of images allowed in a single post.

The image in question that I want to split up can be found here. There are upwards of 24 images just for the city dots alone (sometimes 2 images per city, for those bigger than just one row on the map), as well as even more images for the actual landmass itself surrounding those dots. Clicking on the dot in the map would bring you to a post about the city's history, major characters there, etc.

I've seen other forums with image limits, but since I'm unsure of this forum's policy about it, I'd rather ask first than put the effort in only for it to not work.

Fair enough. I'll have to deal with that limitation and just make text links I guess.

Fair enough. I'll have to deal with that limitation and just make text links I guess.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I think the Authors' Atlas actually allows double/multiple posting, so you can spread the images throughout the different posts.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom