• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

lisia's headcanons time??

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi hello!! Now that I'm starting to get into the writing side of Bulbaforums, I'm wanting to (re)start up a headcanon blogl!!

I actually somehow do have some headcanons already made~ thankfully!!! Which I'll post soon!

You can ask me basically basically anything as for my Pokémon headcanons!?

thank you @Blanc and @Torchic W. Pip for giving me motivation to start doing these again :)

じゃあ。。。!!!

• Staff
HECK YEAH LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

Obligatory "asking for Wallace headcanons" post
Oh god uhmmmm........letmethink!

I actually think I had one with him, let me find out!!
Wallace def helped Lisia to find a concrete pathway to idol things/performing basically? She comes from a very performance-based background so it's relatively natural!
...it was ORIGINALLY a Lisia headcanon because she's my favorite character BUUUT.........

Hmm, as for Wallace though...yes I headcanon Wallace as nonbinary, yes I stole this from you, and YES they prefer to be referred to as 'Wallace' (instead of auncle and that kind of thing) by family, and it happened with something like:

Lisia, as a little kid, introducing Wallace to someone, (I'm envisioning her capturing him for show-and-tell now) 'this is Wallace, my...Wallace!'

Also! They're a very doting Wallace to their family, particularly Lisia! He tries to support Lisia as much as he can, although it is a bit busy with the Gym Leader job!

... he's VERY multilingual, also. I'm envisioning him learning Poké!Spanish from Juan, Poké!Japanese because of living in Hoenn, Poké!English because it's one of the lingua franca, Poké!French because of Kalos having Contests, and...is five languages too much???? Probably, but they also speak Poké!Greek because of his family's VERY strong Poké!Greece roots.

lisia personality headcanons, 1
  • Staff
I've made a few different headcanons lately I think, so let me find them again! I'll divide these up into separate posts and threadmark them:

So! Some Lisia stuff:

How they smile

Lisia smiles frequently and exuberantly! But her "idol smile", while often a true representation of her true feelings, doesn't show up very often in natural life, unless if she's truly excited. Most often it's a soft, but glowing smile or a nervous-embarrased grin!

What their "tell" is for lying

Lisia's tell for lying is, if she gets suddenly flustered. Normally, because her line of work is in the entertainment industry, she has to put on an always-confident persona, but when she's forced to lie that persona tends to get a little broken!

Posture

Just like an idol should, Lisia stands as straight as an arrow! (the same can't be said for her preferences though~) Because she has a background in dance, she's quite flexible as well!

Volume of speech, if they're verbal

In her "idol mode", she's VERY LOUD, and expressive too! In her private life, thanks to her excitability, she does tend to be a bit louder than average too--but doesn't project nearly as much!

Nervous tics

Lisia's nervous tics have mostly been trained away through years of public performances and putting on a persona, but when she is nervous her voice wavers (on an almost undetectable level) and she is startled by loud noises!

How much eye contact they make

Lisia is naturally quite curious and is observant, so unless if she's in her "idol mode", where she's ALWAYS expected to make and maintain eye contact with whoever she's interacting with, her eyes do tend to wander. Not out of rudeness or boredom, there's just quite a lot of information in a given place, interaction, and situation that she'd prefer to take in!

In a group conversation, how close do they stand to others? Are they off to the side just listening and occasionally speaking or are they right next to people?

She's quite well-trained in social etiquette from Hinode (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh), and
the Western regions, so acts in accordance with who she's interacting with, but she usually tends to be close to others and is eager to speak, although is mindful of to holding her tongue in favor of letting others speak!

When standing, what do they do with their hands? Talk with their hands, cross their arms, put hands in pockets, prop up against the wall, etc

Lisia makes fairly exaggerated hand movements even in private! She doesn't talk with her hands, moreso uses her hands for extra effect and extra EMOTIONS! because it can help get things across a bit easier!

The sound of their footsteps

Lisia's footsteps are quite light. She's very graceful, as expected, and so even if she's running, she's not going to make too much noise!

Nonverbal greetings: do they wave, nod, hug, glare, punch, high five, something else?

Lisia will do all of the above and more! She's a very expressive person, (even when she's tired, but in that case she will become very delirious, and insistent on finding a nearby area or close friend to sleep at/on) and mostly does her signature "idol wave" even if she's not performing her duties! It's like it's hardcoded into her at this point! She also does tend to give hugs to those she's close with, including her prized Pokémon!!!

How do they get others’ attention? Raise hand, clear throat, etc

Lisia tries to get others attention usually with a "Hey...!" in a loud voice, which usually does the trick! If that doesn't work she will try to suddenly appear in the person's peripheral vision and jump slightly sporadically in order to hopefully catch their eye (if her clothes haven't already)!

More incoming~ but thanks very much to Blanc for sending these prompts.. she's helped a lot!!

prompts: https://at.tumblr.com/ofvisitorsthe...things-that-give-your-characters/xkdfzaaqh9jg

lisia personality headcanons, 2
  • Staff
And more that Blanc sent~ (thank you soso much!!)

How do they feel about people shorter/taller than them?

She's a little short, so there's not a lot of people who are shorter than her! People being taller has been a reality for her ALWAYS, so she doesn't really get jealous much!

What are they like on social media? (What’s their username, profile pic, etc.)

@lisianthus (@lisia was somehow taken?), and her profile pic is just a picture of her! She mostly uses social media to promote herself, like appearances at Contests and variety show things, etcetc, but she also will sometimes take food pictures too!

What’s their sleeping schedule?

She has a busy schedule in general! So it's a bit of a "whenever I can sleep" situation, but, she prefers sleeping in and can easily go without sleep for a long while because of the endless... things...to do...
Because she's very energetic, she's consequently a heavy sleeper!

Favorite music?

She likes idol music of course, supporting her friends!! (I'm not projecting here I SWEAR) but Lisia also enjoys metal a lot!! It's a nice release~~

How’s their cooking?

Passable! She enjoys going to different places to eat and trying different foods, but she is relatively competent, despite it not being a huge priority of hers!

Something small that they enjoy?

Riding around on her Altaria is a small comfort for her. It feels a bit more free from responsibilities, and it'd be quite relaxing to be on clouds with your partner Pokémon, right??

How do they feel about physical contact by others?

As she's an idol, it's part of the job! So she's resigned to it happening, moreso, always ready? But if it's people she's close to, she's happy to have contact with them, and oftentimes tends to be the initator of contact!

What is enough to bring them to tears?

Quite a bit????? She feels emotions quite strongly, but, things like truly personal messages from those she looks up to are the most effective! She also has a soft spot for most Pokémon, so, seeing them feeling very happy will give her happy tears!

How much do they swear?

NEVER while working EVER ever ever. Not that it's something she's banned from doing, but she personally doesn't find it conducive to, her "magical girl"-ness, at least publicly. Lisia's performances are for everyone too, and that includes families!!! In private she's a slight bit of a sailor-mouthed girl, partly because of the need to "let go"! But she never uses her words to be mean to others, and usually ends up swearing just for emphasis. (wait this feels like me aaaaaaaa)

Is there anything they’re bad at?

No! She would be the first to list off things that, as she says, "I know I can improve on", but she's a very well-rounded and very kind individual as it is!

except for math. she's not very good at math. (more projecting oh no)

Any past injuries?

A broken elbow and many, MANY bruises from countless choreography missteps!

lisia (and) family headcanons
  • Staff
And I didn't have any prompts for this one, I just kind of wanted to write some really!! About her family!

She is a member of a BIG extended family! She's Poké!Greek on her mom's side, and Kantonian (with a feeeeew half-Kalosian cousins) on her dad's side!
Her mom is 35, kind and quite loud, like Lisia! Lisia gets her hair color from her, as well as (basically) her general demeanor! She's a VERY beautiful and entertaining person, and is multitalented! She had Lisia at 18, and there was gossip like, "Ohhhh, she could have been an actress if she didn't get pregnant!" by some meaner members of society but...she's really happy with her work as a PR director! Luckily, her husband already had a nice nest egg of money and was able to take a few years off of (full-time) work to watch Lisia while her mom went to college! She can speak Poké!Greek, Kantonian, and Unovian, and uses them all a lot in her line of work! She's quite close with her younger sibling Wallace, despite their relatively big age gap of 11 years!! She's REALLY accepting of Wallace (happily enough, their family didn't break apart at Wallace's obvious queerness, but maybe they expected it from the time they were a child?), and is forever grateful for his influence and friendship to Lisia!!

Her dad is 40, and acts like a typical-for-his-age Kantonian man, quiet and relatively reserved, he has aged gracefully due to making it big as an idol unit producer waaaay back, which is how he first came into contact with his future wife's family! He's a doting father, also, and due to his 'hitting it big' before is virtually retired--which allows him to be Lisia's (second!) biggest fan. Once she expressed interest in becoming an idol, he (cautiously) proceeded, and along with the not-worldfamous-yet Wallace's example, helped her to love the craft!

The person who she's closest with is Wallace, her mom's youngest sibling! They're similar in age, closer than Wallace and her mom, which probably has helped! He's in a bit of a limbo as for...who he is in relative status, like he feels like an 'older sibling' to Lisia, but in reality he is her mom's sibling, so... this is also because he doesn't like 'auncle' as a term, so he's just referred to as 'my Wallace'! Ever since Lisia was little, she's seen them doing SOMETHING on a big stage--it wasn't always idol stuff, at times it was just dance, sometimes battling, and eventually singing--but she wanted to find HER thing, just like how they ended up finding theirs as well. And as the two started their respective rises to fame, they became each others' biggest fans, and gave each other tips for EVERYTHING--life, performing, anything! They're as close as siblings, which is probably helped by the fact that Lisia is an only child. Her family is huge, though, so she never felt alone, especially with Wallace's almost omnipresent appearances! She looks up to them more than anyone, and credits him with a large part of her rise to stardom! In his spare time, he tries to battle with Lisia, because she wants to get better at it (just like him! will she open a Fairy-type Gym someday!?)!

・Lisia Amou, 17! (天羽リシア) (she has a kanji reading for Lisia, which is 美月愛, 美 can be read as 'ri' for names, and 月愛 as 'shia'. the kanji itself go to 'beautiful', 'moon', and 'love' respectively! she tends to use the katakana form in public, which many Japanese performers IRL tend to do as well!)
・Astraea (Kyritsis) Amou, 35. Lisia's mom! Astraea is like 'stars' basically!
・Kazuki Amou, 40. (天羽一世) Lisia's dad, Amou means 'heavenly wings'.
・Wallace Kryitsis, 26! Lisia's Wallace!

Last edited:
lisia... being kind of silly, volume 1?!
  • Staff
While I was working on my Halloween one-shot yesterday (one thousand words, wow!) I ended up accidentally creating a headcanon of my own?

It's a bit short, and very likely quite random, but... here it is?

Lisia has a history of making friends, so to speak, with the household appliances in the places she's lived in thus far. It's mostly habit at this point, but as a kid she had QUITE an overactive imagination, and was enamored at the idea of making new friends (she was far from lonely, of course, though), and so...she ended up naming, and making imaginary friends out of them.

And no, she didn't have any Rotom appliances in her house, although that was likely how she got that idea in the first place!

A (limited) list of named household appliance friends of Lisia Amou:

Washing Machines

• Jingle Slosh Amou I
  • Jingle Slosh Amou II
  • Jingle Slosh Amou III
  • Jingle Slosh Amou IV
For a period of time (Lisia was probably around 7 or so), the washing machines that her family bought kept breaking down. Turns out that there was a family of Plusle and Minun that enjoyed eating the wiring inside of their washing machines. Lisia brought them into the house to play with, and nobody really expected that that was the reason until her mom made the discovery of them while unloading clothes from it. Once Lisia stopped playing with them, there weren't any more problems.
As for the name, well, washing machines jingle and slosh both, so...there? I guess?? LMAO

Microwaves
  • Ooguchi Hibako 大口火箱
This sounds like it could be a (very, very strange?) Japanese name in a way, which was probably why her parents thought it was hilarious when she came up with this yojijukugo (Japanese four-character idiom) for a microwave one day (she's a very smart person, and has been ever since she was a kid! Lisia tested high enough to get to a (more than) satisfactory education level, which allowed her to pursue idol things even more!). 大口 (Ooguchi) translates, quite literally, to 'big mouth', and 火箱 (Hibako) to 'fire box'. I'd say that's a good enough description for a microwave, although that might be a bit more fitting for an oven...?

I bet some people are wondering... how exactly that'll fit into the oneshot! That is a secret until Friday~~

Last edited:
oh yeah, here exists. i did something for fun this morning instead of actually drawing like i was supposed to.

4473757E-8FE9-4C3D-8860-9BE5C793E706.png

please ignore the bad altaria sketch, i didn't get the face quite right, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom