• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

lisia's pokéani music discussion area

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
in this blog, i'm going to discuss and review:
☆ the japanese pokéani music
☆ the english pokéani music
☆ anything else i find interesting!

the music has always been just about my favorite, or one of my, favorite parts of pokémon, and well, i want to talk about it? specifically the openings and endings.

there's probably going to be individual posts for each song or season or region, but we'll see?

yoroshikuミ☆

• Staff
So! I'm finally making use of this thread LOL. It's that time again, I'm getting emotional because I'm listening to Pokémon music to make me feel better.. それはずっと変わらないね?w

These are the themes, in order? That's like 20! (lisia note: it is more than 20) So I'll go through each of these and go in depth about them!

Mezase Pokémon Master
Rivals!
OK!
Ready Go!
Advance Adventure
Challenger!!
Pokémon Symphonic Medely
Battle Frontier
Spurt!
Together
High Touch!
Saikou Everyday!
Best Wishes
Yajiruishi ni natte!
Summerly Slope
V (Volt)
Mega V (Mega Volt)
Getta banban
XY&Z
Alola!!
Mirai Connection
Kimi no bouken
1·2·3 (soaru x mafumafu)
1·2·3 (nishikawa-kun and kishiro)
1·2·3 (karaage sisters)
1·2·3 (ash and goh)
Dokimeki Diary
☆ bonus: acacia

Thinking about it, I should probably archive these like I did with the Korean opening themes? I don't speak any Korean and don't plan on learning it or anything, but I like, made it my goal one night to archive all of them? It happened anyways LOL... it gave me something to do when I wasn't feeling mentally healthy anyways but..

I will go through all of these post-by-post, and at the end, give a ranking of them! The Pokémon anime's music is something that's... as of late, given me quite a bit of comfort, so I suppose I hope that I'll be able to... uhmmmm, show my enthusiasm for it I guess?

では!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom