• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lissis art and things like that!

Now for some actual art.
here’s Shuanas klefki outfit from pokemas with my design of her!
IMG_0858.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a question. If I started a webcomic of my x and y verse, would I be able to make another art thread and post it here? I just think any other form of social media would be too much and I’d like to keep everything to these forums.
Yep! That's a recent change we made to the rules, you're free to have a separate thread for larger projects like that.

I’ve decided to do requests, but I might have trouble drawing (or just have no motivatio) for that specific thing, so please (please!) dont get offended if I either take forever to draw your thing or just decline for a while. But, I do need inspiration so that’s there.

Back
Top Bottom