• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lissis art and things like that!

IMG_1333.png

Sketch of Lucy Gray Baird from the hunger games: the ballad of songbirds and snakes

I don’t think I did her justice, but I’ll post it anyways

IMG_7068.jpeg

I also did Katniss, and while I don’t think this did her justice either, I do like this a lot better than the Lucy gray drawing.
IMG_7069.jpeg

Last edited:
art dump

IMG_1329.png
IMG_1333.png
IMG_1334.png
IMG_1335.png
IMG_1341.png
IMG_1338.png
IMG_1339.png
IMG_1356.png
IMG_1357.png

IMG_1355.png
IMG_1354.png
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lissi…THE CHIBI STICKERS ARE SO ADORABLE THE CALEM LOOKS SO PRECIOUS I WANT TO GIVE HIM ALL THE APPLE JUICE AND THE LISIA IS JUST GREAT AND THE U ONE IS SO CUTE TOO AND THE MOCKINGJAY PIN IS GREAT AND THE DOODLES TOOOOOO!!!
In counclusion ur drawings r great and I love them :)

heavily inspired by Taylor swifts lover album, especially the song paper rings which I think might be my new favourite
this is adorable! i love the warm colours you used here it makes it feel really cozy and dreamy

Finally decided to pull out my markers and do some traditional art! I drew Kris (technically my pokeverses Kris) cause Wynaut. The sygna suit thing is kinda relevant in my pokeverses Johto so… I also kinda forgot her brown hair roots… ignore that
IMG_7156.jpeg

It's a bit of a small detail, but I LOVE the way you colored her eyes, it gives off a really nice gradient effect and it's one of my favorite parts of the art, despite being such a small part of it. Really great job here!

Back
Top Bottom