• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lissis art and things like that!

It's a bit of a small detail, but I LOVE the way you colored her eyes, it gives off a really nice gradient effect and it's one of my favorite parts of the art, despite being such a small part of it. Really great job here!
Thanks! I genuinely wasn’t sure whether her eyes were blue or teal in my verse so I used both hehe… also could be something about the suicune Crystal world or whatever that I might explain later… thanks!

I like hunger games ocs cusse I feel like I can go a bit deeper into stuff than I would with Pokémon ocs.
IMG_1415.jpeg

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1410.jpeg
IMG_1411.jpeg

also my neighbours seem to be playing music at 12:10 am and since we live in townhouses i can hear it

the sing reminds me of TBOSAS so excuse me while I continue to cry cause it did something to me /pos

Haven’t posted art in a bit but

@Itsjustmudkipz i saw your Eeveelution gijinkas and drew a couple of my own
Ah the hands-
IMG_7286.jpeg
IMG_7287.jpeg
IMG_1504.png
one of the writing prompts was “your state/province as a Pokémon region” and i had to draw this
IMG_1506.jpeg

my first thought when i read the prompt was “flat”

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg
I don’t love how it came out but the quote is them
image.jpg
idk if I’ve posted this yet cause it’s from a while ago but here i am. im probably like. Observing Coriolanus‘ notes while dr Gaul goes on this whole monologue to Coriolanus about “what are the hunger games for” and whatever. I bet the rest of the class was getting confused/bored
image.jpg

I Drew these at school today! I took some doodles I did in class and coloured them during lunch, where our art teacher lets us eat and draw :)
Slight hunger games spoilers
It’s meeeee as a mentor in the ballad of songbirds and snakes, the hunger games prequel
IMG_7293.jpeg

Some tribute designs for my hunger games Fic!
IMG_1552.jpeg
IMG_1553.jpeg
IMG_1551.jpeg
IMG_1550.jpeg
IMG_1554.jpeg
tw fir this one: knife if you can even tell what that is
IMG_1555.jpeg

Lucy graaaaay I love her so much
wanted to draw her a bit more book accurate, mixed with bits of her from the movie. I’m going to reread this very soon (like tomorrow) for a school project (I’m not complaining), so I decided to draw her!
IMG_1590.jpeg

@Itsjustmudkipz the nuzlocke….
cordelia and Jamarcus! I messed up jamarcus’ hair a bit but I love it-
Cordelia’s battling gardenia (which btw was the most annoying and unnecessarily dragged out battle ever) and Jamarcus is watching her off to the side with his popcorn
IMG_1595.jpeg

slight spoilers for the thing (the ballad of songbirds and snakes, mention of death in my slight ramble in the spoiler
my self insert cause Im still thinking about the movie (and book) hehe

when I started it i didn’t realize that she wouldve known sol is ok after the arena bombing cause the interviews are in between, but I decided to finish it anyways. In the book, hy (the other district five tribute) died right before the games so maybe they didn’t get told which district five tribute it was right away? And yes I know that sol is iphigenias tribute she’s not important

anyways yea gaussian blur is fun
IMG_1601.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom