• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lissis art and things like that!

rough outfit idea from what I know omg I’m so excitedddd
IMG_1605.jpeg

a sketch from the sketch the above thread I did too much with (the glitch effect wasn’t necessary but I like it. Also the background fits the 1989 theme pretty well I think (especially the Taylor’s version)
IMG_1639.jpeg

that’s a denim jacket. I just dont have the energy/whatever to make it look like one. Also sparkly patches :D (the heart for lover (the song or album, you choose) the butterfly cause of the ME! music video, the bow and arrow for the archer, and the pride flag for you need to calm down/why not! Plus the lover like writung logo thing I found on google lol
IMG_1650.jpeg

Betty (take two!) she’s from a character from a (let’s say trilogy) of Taylor swift songs in her folklore album people call the teenage love triangle (the folklore album was a lot of Taylor writing songs about stories she makes during Covid rather than her own experience) and Betty is the narrator of the song cardigan! (I added some lyrics from the song) (the cardigan shes wearing is the one Taylor sold on her store to go with the album :)
IMG_1656.jpeg

Drew whats basically the Oc I use for drawing mafia scenarios into ace attorney cause I keep imagining a mafia game except it’s all in court and we’re incompetent as heck
real quotes from me (chaos mafia)
IMG_1679.jpeg
IMG_1678.jpeg
IMG_1674.jpeg

an Oc I slapped together in a picrew a couple months ago that I found a couple days ago and used to represent me in littl mafia inspired doodles, and redesigned her a bit to fit in a bit better with ace attorney characterw after having a discussion about the series wth some of my friends here! (how many different versions of myself do I have-)
IMG_1707.jpeg

Haven’t posted art in a while….
Pokémon presents spoilers kinda:
Drew Serena in celebration of the new Kalos game announcement (and cause I need a reference of her
IMG_1795.png

Doodles I did on some site cause I didn’t want the audio from my twitch tab to cut out while drawing cause I left the app
IMG_1791.png

Pose reference thingy
IMG_1776.jpeg

Bunch of random doodles
It’s lissiverse victor but Herlock sholmes’ outfit cause I feel like they’re kind of alike

IMG_1990.png

Looked for a random ace attorney character to try to draw, ended up on this guy

IMG_1982.png

I asked for drawing prompts from a discord server I’m in and it was something like “draw your Oc with your favourite ace attorney character” so this exists
IMG_1965.png

Request from mudkipz. No you don’t get context
IMG_1945.png

I tried drawing her. Ace attorney whip girl
IMG_1958.png

There’s a lot in that spoiler

Hi! I really like your art.

Are you still taking requests? If you aren't, that's fine. But if you are; are you good at drawing Pokemon gym badges? I would greatly appreciate someone drawing the 8 badges for my fanfiction. If you need info on what the badge name is, and what type, feel free to ask.

Hi! I really like your art.

Are you still taking requests? If you aren't, that's fine. But if you are; are you good at drawing Pokemon gym badges? I would greatly appreciate someone drawing the 8 badges for my fanfiction. If you need info on what the badge name is, and what type, feel free to ask.
Thanks! Requests are not currently open, but i might contact you later if I feel like doing it!

IMG_2224.jpeg
Her name is Ellis after the ellisia plant (same genus or something as the nemophelia) she knows better than to question what her sister and her friends are doing
IMG_2199.png
My ace attorney Oc that finally has a name! Her name is Verity!
IMG_2236.png
IMG_2178.png
IMG_2181.png

IMG_2182.png

IMG_2183.png
IMG_2180.png

I remembered the fangame concept…. @Itsjustmudkipz (slightly based off the song glitch by Taylor swift)
Not meant to be ship but I guess you can take it however
IMG_2260.jpeg

Basically just a bunch of doodles
IMG_2316.png
IMG_2314.png
IMG_2313.png
IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2307.png
IMG_2305.png
Do I ping him…?
IMG_2300.png
IMG_2281.png