• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lissis official art edits shop!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey guys! My normal art shop kinda flopped cause I don’t have any motivation (lol), but, I have recently gotten into editing official arts to match headcanons! Here’s an example:
(sorry it’s not letting me insert an image rn, I’ll edit and add it later!)

try not to be too complicated, but I will do slightly more complicated things if I want ig. Try to be specific or add a reference picture! I’ll try to be more efficient with these and actually finish them lol

Btw I’m only doing Pokémon characters. Might do Pokémon depends on what it is.

Here’s a queue:

Five just in case.

Last edited:
Hey, by any chance can you make this guy absurdly tall? With really long arms to match?

File:Allister TW.png

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom