• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites, ...

As the countdown to Pokémon Black and White gets closer, more information is coming out of the woodwork regarding English localizations. Some fan sites have posted full lists of names, however these have since been removed, calling the legitimacy of said lists into question. However, some names match up with a press release by gaming giant IGN.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s

Weird, I was just writing this article and then got beat to it!

But yes this is quite intereting

Serperior for the win!!!!!

Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s

Samurott? Me likey.

*first impressions*

Pawniard and Bisharp. Thank you, NoA. Thank you.

Awesome. We get all these names all at once.

Scraggy? Did TPCi hire a 5 year old?

They actually named Tepig's evolution Pignite? Dammit, the internet was off by just one stage!

EDIT: They changed Emonga to "Emolga"? I hope that's a typo.

EDIT 2: Ononokus is "Haxorus." I am now starting to doubt the validity of these names.

Last edited:

When I saw Emboar, I knew this list was fake.

Seriously, there's nothing I can see that comfirms every last name as true.

Are you fucking insane? There's a reason sites removed it and refrain from posting it.

I doubt any person would come up with roughly 120 fake names and be fairly creative about it just to troll a Fandom...

So yeah. Pretty much real. And I'm glad it is.

When I saw Emboar, I knew this list was fake.

well, IGN has confirmed that the list is true.. Even though they only have a few of the new mons, if those are true, the rest should be true too..

I doubt any person would come up with roughly 120 fake names and be fairly creative about it just to troll a Fandom...

So yeah. Pretty much real. And I'm glad it is.

if you are old enough take a visit to 4chan.

And what's the reasoning behind that? Just becase a few names are true, they're all true? That's like saying just because one trainer's a Charizard fan, they're all Charizard fans.

Now all we need to see is the characters and cities. *delves into English Pokemon list*

....uh........ we might want to take down the list as Serebii just said.... Remember what happened back in September?
Edit: Then again..... IGN didn't leak EVERYTHING on that list..... They even had actual in-game screenshots to back themselves up for what they did have.... So where'd the rest of the list possibly come from?

Are you fucking insane? There's a reason sites removed it and refrain from posting it.

I love you, Serebii.

It's not fake.

I received this news through Twitter, so I don't know whether or not a user that posted this list in his/her blog did it before Bulbanews :sweatlol:

But it's nice :)

Since this list got leaked, near every site that has posted the list has removed it without reasoning as to why.

Including Bulbanews, apparently.

Oh, look, the article's gone. Come back later.

o_O

Somehow, I figured that would happen, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom