• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviator Zero

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia
Reaction score
I compiled this list of all the Generation V Pokémon. It includes their name in Japanese, number, and the highest-quality official artwork (if it is not yet available, then the highest-quality game sprites are provided), and all the individual Pokémon's different forms and genders*.

Sorry that I can't upload the pictures right here, but here are link to an interactive gallery. If they don't work, let me know.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Lucho/My%20Documents/VisualLightBox/index.html
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Lucho/My%20Documents/Downloads/List%20of%20Isshu%20Pok%C3%A9mon.com.htm

I can't yet upload the snapshots I took of the gallery because my account is new. Once I post 10 times, I'll be able to. I'll get on that. (Dear Lord I hope something works because I spent hours on this.)

*(i.e., Hihidaruma's Daruma Mode, Basurao's alternate form [which I'm pretty sure is the White Version one], Shikijika and Mebukijika's seasonal forms, Meroetta's voice and step forms, and the female Kenhorou, Pururiru, and Burunkeru)

sweet find

"Find?" I don't mean to be rude, but I looked for all these images myself and created these gallery images myself created by a program I looked for myself and learned how to use, all just to create these images of this generation's Pokédex gallery, which I declare to take the honors for. Conceited, yes. Deserving, I think so.

Anyways, my next and probably final project thus far would be to find the precise animals (or myths, etc.) behind every Pokémon's design (Gen I-II, because I couldn't less for the rest) and list their scientific names.

Last edited:
"Find?" I don't mean to be rude, but I looked for all these images myself and created these gallery images myself created by a program I looked for myself and learned how to use, all just to create these images of this generation's Pokédex gallery, which I declare to take the honors for. Conceited, yes. Deserving, I think so.

Anyways, my next and probably final project thus far would be to find the precise animals (or myths, etc.) behind every Pokémon's design (Gen I-II, because I couldn't less for the rest) and list their scientific names.

Unwarranted self importance, much? These images have been readily available for some time, don't jump on other people for congratulating you on posting them just because they didn't massage your ego the way you would prefer.

Aren't some of the pictures in-game sprites and others are sugimori artwork??

This is really nothing new. These are available at any number of places. AND this belongs more in the BW section. And you can't link directly to the files on your hard drive (as you appear to be attempting to do). Not unless you're opening up your computer for everyone to scrounge around in. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom