• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

GEN VI: Literally just a Larvitar

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I believe this is the correct location for a simple request of this nature - if it is not, moderators, feel free to relocate this thread to the proper place.

As the title says, I need a Larvitar, which is a version exclusive to Pokémon Y. Preferably, it'd already know Dragon Dance and have an Adamant nature, but I would be willing to accept any kind. In exchange, I can offer some breejects and spares that I've hatched over the years - they're mostly 5 IV Togepis, Beldums, Torchics, Eevees, etc. If there's one you're looking for in particular, I'll see if I have it.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help! Let me know when you're available and we can set up a time for the trade. Looking forward to it.

Uchuuuuu KITAAAA!!!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a justified growlithe, or a mienfoo with nice eggmoves.

If you haven't one of them, no problem, I can just breed you a larvitar (non dragon dance, though) for free in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah... don't have those specifically. Let me know when you're finished though, and I'll gift you any of the Pokémon I listed in my original post. I also have a few 5 IV Magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31) with a good nature if you'd like that for your time. Thanks!

Uchuuuuu KITAAAA!!!
Reaction score
That's nice, a magikarp is fine. Well, I'll be online from now. Drop your FC and I'll be ready for the next 5 hours or so.

Mine is 0104 - 4278 - 4482
IGN: Mussum

Last edited: