• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Live-action Pokemon series in development at Netflix!

Nicolas721

Reaction score
I can see why Warner would back out the franchise rights, as they need safer hits right now, and I can see why Netflix would pick them up as they need more household franchises, but I still take the news from a grain of salt until it's officially in production.

I'd prefer if it's an original story, as we need more of those and it would bring about less complaints.

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
I can't say I'm optimistic, but I shall reserve judgement until we get a trailer.

Literally anything is better than attempting to adapt the anime into live action. :eek:

Totem_Rowlet

Chilling on a Beach somewhere.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He-Him
So many more Netflix Adaptation memes are going to come.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually would’ve been interested in this but the way Netflix is going, I sort of doubt it’s going to happen

SammyW27

Reaction score
Yeah, with the mess going on at Netflix, this is now looking a little more doubtful.

Some might see that as a bad thing, others good, but we'll just have to see...