• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Location based evolutions in HGSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittersweet

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
Eevee, Magneton and Nosepass evolve based on location. Will it be impossible to get these Pokemon’s evolutions in HeartGold and SoulSilver? Will they need to be traded from Diamond, Pearl and/or Platinum?
OR will NEW areas open up in the Kanto/Johto region, allowing for location based evolutions? A Mossy Rock and Glacier Rock might be added somewhere in Kanto/Johto. This is probably unlikely as there is no snow in either of these regions.
Any thoughts?

Look at the influx of news.
We're done speculating what the game is going to include.

The news will answer those questions.

I think you still need DPPt actually.
I'm probably wrong though.

I think there's already a thread for this, but I am curious as to whether or not the locations to evolve them have been found yet.

technically, I think this should also go in the questions section.

I also think this guy hasn't followed the news coverage. First off, there is snow. Second of all, there's also the ice path.

But I've followed two sites as they've explored the game and no bizarre rocks have popped up. So, I think location evolutions are jsut that. You need the specific location.

theres a thread for this and no theres no news yet

and ryuu why is it that i always see you in these type of threads lol

theres a thread for this and no theres no news yet

and ryuu why is it that i always see you in these type of threads lol

It's the HGSS board. I live here.

Apparently you still require DPP for Glaceon, Leafeon, Magnezone, Probopass, and Milotic.

You still need DPP? Fail. I mean, I have all three but... Ilex Forest and Icy Path would have been perfect for the Eeveelutions.

You still need DPP? Fail. I mean, I have all three but... Ilex Forest and Icy Path would have been perfect for the Eeveelutions.

However since there are some Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto Pokedex...why do they didn't include Leafeon and Glaceon? That wouldn't make any sense why we needed rocks. You can easily trade them from DPPT

However since there are some Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto Pokedex...why do they didn't include Leafeon and Glaceon? That wouldn't make any sense why we needed rocks. You can easily trade them from DPPT

I'm not sure what you're saying here. And you can trade from DPPt from the beginning of the game, so that argument has no structure.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. And you can trade from DPPt from the beginning of the game, so that argument has no structure.

Then why are we dicussing this topic? You can trade them anyway.

Well, if we know they're not going to happen, then this thread is obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom