• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Locked thread cleanup.

Pure Flying?

• Yes, definitly!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

kirikizan is incorrectly named. It is called komatana there. Just to let you know

Oh sorry, I just copied the names from Bulbapedia. I'll double check it. Thanks.

edit: I just realized I completely forgot to name his pre-evolution. Gotta fix that...

re-edit: I know, it's probably that I mixed up the names and forgot one. Fixing...

All of this information is available on Bulbapedia, the website we are joined with. There is no need for this thread.

GENERATION V POKEMON CRY DISCUSSION

Title says all which is your favorite, hated cries and to discuss what it is based off.Birijiron sounds like its yelling ans singing. Kerudio sounds like running water and Musharna's gave me goosebumps but i still like it.
Fav cries- Kerudio,Meleoetta
Hate- Musharna

Re: GENERATION V POKEMON CRY DISCUSSION

This can be discussed in the New Pokemon thread.

These games are the #1 pre-ordered games in Japan now!

Did anyone think that this was unexpected or not? I myself thought it was very unexpected for something so new.

Re: These games are the #1 pre-ordered games in Japan now!

They aren't pre-ordered any more, They've been released for two weeks... and they are the highest selling games in Japan, which isn't surprising....

Also, I'm quite sure there is a thread for this...

Re: These games are the #1 pre-ordered games in Japan now!

There is indeed a thread for this.

The shibi's

The shibi's(my new name for the electric fish evo line) are electric fish. But the aren't wate type! they're are pure electric. Epic fail TPCi.

Re: The shibi's

I like them, just becouse there fish dosnt mean they need to be water type, also I thought it was about time we got a Lamprey pokemon.

You had better get used to them, because they're going to be common in online battles from what I can tell.

You had better get used to them, because they're going to be common in online battles from what I can tell.

Gravity, iron ball + Fling, and Mold Breaker+any ground attack FTW

Legend of Gen V

i haven't found any thread about the legend of gen V so here it goes!

Re: Legend of Gen V

If you're referring to Legendary Pokemon, that can be discussed in the new Pokemon thread. If you mean something related to the plot, there's a thread for that floating around, as well.

Wriggling Grass?

Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes. Playing Pokémon White on a DS emulator. I was walking along route 5, bumping into the usual mons there, like Chillarmy, when I noticed a patch of grass wriggling. Curious, I stepped into it and Tabunne (the pink, almost bunny-like one) appeared. It's never appeared here before, just wondering what the heck's going on here. :mad:

Re: Wriggling Grass?

Wiggling grass means that either a rare Pokemon or a double battle will begin in that patch. Tabunne are actually pretty rare, so your lucky :)

it's a new wild pokemon mechanic where you can only catch rare pokemon inthem like Tabunne, emonga and the three monkeys.

EDIT: ninja'd

Ah, I see! Thanks a lot, guys!

Question answered. This could have gone in the help thread for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom