• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LoD 5: Legend of Retcon (Rated M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonwolf

Semper Vigilus
Reaction score
I sat my anvil pounding away at my knives. Last time I ever use them against an automaton. Camp had been mostly quiet, but now and then things happened that got things really moving. Mostly though I was either trying to find some sort of work, or yelling at kids.

I was in the living-room of our house, experimenting with my light. What shapes I could make, how far I could extend it, and things like that. I mostly worked as a sort-of counselor or instructor for thr younger/newer kids, but my hours were very flexible.

I began to get distracted and before I knew it had landed a strike right on my middle and ring finger. I held my breath trying not to scream, and simply called out,

"Ellie... please come down here. quickly. very quickly."

I ran downstairs, trying very, very hard not to trip. "Oh my." I held my hand out. "Here, let me see."

"You can see it all you want. I'm just gonna bend over in horrible pain muttering greek curses."

"You're such a baby," I mumbled, rolling my eyes. Taking his hand, I focused on healing the damage, and a warm gold glow enveloped his hand. "There. All better, love."

"Thank you, and again you can call me a baby after you smash you're hand with a smithing mallet at full force. I'm gonna assume Hephaestus wants to talk or something, so I'm gonna head down to his temple. Need me to get anything on the way back?"

"You assume that because you smashed your hand, a god wants to talk to you?" I checked, raising an eyebrow.

((We're 8 posts in, and Ellie is already so done))

"I'm just bored ok! The last interesting thing I did was shoo a spider for Seph. Admittedly it was freaking hilarious, but still."

I shrugged. "I dunno. Something that doesn't involve you running off trying to be Batperson."

(("Usually boredom leads to us having sex but whatever"
I'm unsure whether to be ashamed or proud that that was her first response. Ellie has been thoroughly corrupted))

"Sorry... I do do that a lot. I used to be able to get most of my fix with games, but its just not the same adrenaline rush. It hard to sit around anymore, so how about something mobile.

"Wanna swim?" I suggested absently, my mind running through things that were mobile.

"Sure." I agreed.

I started cleaning up just so weapons weren't strewn around the basement.

"I'll be done in a minute or two."

"It'd be faster if you let me help," I commented, opening a drawer with a tendril and then using said tendril to put a dagger in it.

"I have," I replied proudly, "Oh, looklooklook-" I focused on what I wanted to do, and a couple seconds later, my tendril took the form of the flower from Tangled.

((When she's excited or ADHD, Ellie has a tendency to talklikethis))

I grabbed wrench and tossed it underhand to the flower.

"Catch."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom