• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LOD: A Beautiful Melody (Me and KrimsonNomad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Nineteen-year-old Elena "Ellie" Kades was sitting at the kitchen-table, waiting for Haly to finish breakfast, when her three-year-old ran into the room, footie-pajama-feet rubbing on the linoleum.

"Mama, Mama, there's a big doggie outside!"

"Really?" Ellie asked, following her child to the window- Where she saw two figures she never thought she'd see again.

"Melly, wait here." She went-out into the stoop. "J-J-J-"

She couldn't seem to make the whole name emerge, but she knew he had heard her.

((jsut so ya know I'm still doing first person))

Ya know how a morning can go from bad to worse really fast? You're riding your hellhound to get over to starbucks before the lines start forming, and he just randomly decides to trample some random peoples front yard for no reason at all. I grumbled trying to pull my beast away from the house, but to no avail. inside I saw a little girl waving to Zaraint. The mist probably mad him look like a husky or something, and she was oblivious. having given up on that I heard someone say something, but then zaraint barked, turned and ran right over me. One of his paws hit me square in the chest and pushed me into the ground.

"Note to self... put zariant on low monster diet... ow...." I moaned.

Zariant meanwhile happy as ever jumped onto his second favorite, oh who am I kidding, favorite person in the world.

((So am I, just not for the intro))

I squealed, feeling for a moment like I was 15 again. "Zariant! Get off me!" I managed to escape and get back on my feet, breathing hard.

I weezed as I tried to get up. Then some one said something that some one should not know.

"How you know my dog?" I groaned leaning against the wall to keep standing.

Having a five ton beast step on you tends to leave you winded. I was also mildly dazed.

"Ugh... lets see people who know my dog and are female. The furies... calypso... Aunt Sarah.... Ok I give up..." I muttered.

"...considering it's been around three years and I've suffered two concussions surprisingly yes... but... oh duh Zariant bad dog! now he's defianntly going on a diet. Sorry I'll just wake up in a minute...." I said trying to make every excuse that this wasn't real.

I mean it couldn't be. it'd been years. There was no way I'd find Ellie here in the same city as me. That's jsut rediculous.

"Ugh... I wasn't crushed into subconciousness by my giant hellhound was I?" I muttered.

I laughed. "You mean unconciousness, and no. Just an odd coincidence." I peered up at him. Three whole years, and he still towered over me. It just wasn't fair.

"Pardon my greek, but Πού διάολο ήσουν?! (where the hell were you?!) You just left without a trace one day three years ago. You now how terrifying that was!? I couldn't even remember the day before." i said confused terribly confused.

Despite that if I wasn't crushed by my hellhound I probably be kissing her.

((She couldnt have left the next day, you cant know your pregnant the day after. She left three months later, before he got back.))

I regarded him coolly. "Actually, I do know how scary that is. It was probably like all the times you ran-off without a word to me. I sincerely hope you didn't enjoy being on the receiving end." My lips twitched into a little smile at the last part. "As for your first question, I just came out-here. Jake and Haley took me in, and I've been here ever-since. It's just that no-one thought to look here, obviously."

It was taking all my willpower to stay on the porch, to not run to him.

((I'm a guy I don't know how it works!))

"So now its adding insult to injury? You were gone for three years. You know how maddening it became? I'm a Hellspawn I know when people die, and I knew you weren't dead you were just plain gone this entire time. I thought you left because of soemthing I did..." I said.

I paused. In a way, that was true- I left because I was pregnant with his child and scared of what might happen if people found-out.

I shook my head. "It wasn't you, Jericho. It was just.......I was scared."

"What could you possibly scare you like that? You know that I'd do anything to keep you safe." I said slightly more confused.

I was one of if not the most powerful demigod at camp. What could scare that I couldn't help her with!?

Trying not to show how happy hearing that made me, I bit my lip. "Well......" Suddenly, I heard the door open behind me, and Melody poked her head out.

"Mama?"

"..." I was silent and jsut glanced around.

I stared at Ellie and the little girl with more confusion then I ever had before, and I have a perpluxus in my bedroom (those things are insane).

((I knew he would do that. And I think Zariant would go nuts over Melody because she smells like Jericho and Ellie mixed-together. ))

Melody came-over to me, still in her favorite footie-pajamas, and tugged on the leg of my jeans. "Mama, who's the man with the doggie?"

I picked her up and held her on my hip. "Melody, this is Jericho. He's.....an old friend of mine. Jer, this is Melody,............my daughter."

I'd fought demons, gods, and titans, but nothing was as terrifying as this moment. Instantly I feel over unconcious. Zariant happily plodded over to Melody and licked her face. He was goignt o have a grand old time here. I on the other hand was a bit worried. Because my first three thoughts were somone else had a relationship with ellie, rape,I have a tendancy to go to extremes, and that at some obscure point in the past me and Ellie... Could I really be a father?!

I sighed. "How'd I guess?" I mumbled. I put Melody down, and she immediately clung to Zariant's leg.

I walked over to Jericho and shook him. "J, wake-up."

"gah ya mind? I thought posidean was the earthshaker." I muttered coming to.

Zariant was having a great time chasing hsi tail while melody hung onto him.

"So... Zariant's excited... She definantly has your way with him. I... I gotta know... I mean I never remember us... but even then... I can sense the power in her, and...how? I mean last time I saw you we were sixteen." I tried to figure out what has really gone on and went with the least terrifying possibility.

I smiled sadly. "She's three. I got pregnant at sixteen. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, 'cause I don't remember.....anything like that, but........"

"But it still happened... How bout we go inside before she breaks my hellhound. I think we need to really discuss this." I said getting to my feet, "This is alot better then the alternatives."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom