• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Long time, no see..

beautifly

Like whiskey in a teacup
Reaction score
Hello there..

I'm a long time Pokemon fan but I haven't posted on this forum in a while.

My interest in Pokemon has been fading in and out over the past couple of years but with all this news of XY, my love for Pokemon has come back and is in full gear!

Now that I'm back on this forum, I thought it was only right to re-introduce myself. :)

I'm so so excited for X and Y.. and by the looks of things almost every fan is. :eek: Lots of people are coming back to Pokemon thanks to these great games! Welcome back to BMGf and do enjoy your stay this time around, all right? <3

And they should, so far it looks like X and Y are gonna be great!

Thank you!

Welcome

Yeah as Sheep said the better half of the board has eyes focused on X/Y(Myself included)

Thanks! :)

Great to have you back! We're all pretty hyped up about X/Y! I'm pretty new myself, so you're probably a veteran at this compared to me. :p

Welcome back beautifly! It's always good to have ole members return. I'm excited for X and Y too!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom